Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

This tidbit has ruined my day. It's so ass backwards thinking that I am souring on Rivera.

I was talking about Turner, not Ron. 

I think Ron is best "what we needed" since Gibbs 

Just now, Capsman said:

He absolutely should be called out.  For a generational talent and # 2 pick he has been pretty mediocre. It’s one thing for a Marquis Sweat to not be ready in year 1 and take time to develop.  But guys with this pedigree are supposed to be impactful off the bat.   I‘m not seeing someone even remotely dangerous on the pass rush. He’s not sniffing the QB, Kerrigan applied more pressure as a rookie.  He may have straight line speed but I’m not seeing burst or balance around the edge.  Generational talents are obvious at this juncture.  

He missed one of the games we played and two of the others featured mobile QBs who's play helps them avoid guys like that

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

This tidbit has ruined my day. It's so ass backwards thinking that I am souring on Rivera.

Agreed.  And wasn't the narrative on Kevin O'Connell leaving that he wasn't allowed to pick his own supporting cast to run his offensive scheme?  Why limit O'Connell but allow Turner to pass on offensive talent.  Disappointing.    

Just now, TK said:

I was talking about Turner, not Ron. 

I think Ron is best "what we needed" since Gibbs 

Ron let Turner make the decision.

That's not a good move. And a true GM stops that, too. This is the first time I've seen incriminating evidence that many have been nervous about with Rivera as the main personnel guy that's calling the shots. He is letting his coordinators make decisions like THOSE. 

5 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

It’s concerning that Rivera didn’t value Bradberry that highly even after several years of working with him. This secondary would be so much better with Bradberry, and probably Tre Boston too. 

they got if I recall Fuller even cheaper and he’s been really good so no angst for me about Bradberry 

Just now, KDawg said:

Ron let Turner make the decision.

That's not a good move. And a true GM stops that, too. This is the first time I've seen incriminating evidence that many have been nervous about with Rivera as the main personnel guy that's calling the shots. He is letting his coordinators make decisions like THOSE. 

I mean on one hand I hear you. On the other hand...isn't that the problem we been having....coaches having to work with players that they don't want?

Archived