Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Protecting the cap space for the building the team, was that why this went down or Scott convinced Ron we didn't need Cam?  I could seen Ron saying no because of money, but did he really just say Scott was right we can win without Cam?  Saying no over money is fine, saying no because Haskins is fine bothers me.

Your day is going bad enough so Imma just hush. :) 

3 minutes ago, TK said:

Gotcha. 

This is why I've been a big believer in GM/HC titles. 

Ok, think I'm getting what happened here.  I again agree if its true Ron said no to Cam because of Scott instead of money, that's just weird.  I always thought it was money and messing with Haskins development, again, I could've lived with that.

3 minutes ago, carex said:

He missed one of the games we played and two of the others featured mobile QBs who's play helps them avoid guys like that

Well the league has plenty of mobile QBs, yet guys still get pressure. Jones has had some straight drop backs, have you watched him on those plays?  Or against Mayfield?  He is completely neutralized.  They aren’t even doubling him any more. 

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

When you've got a 6'5 guy on a 5'11 guy I want a higher placed ball. That's why I'm not big on the placement. But its not something I'm big on either way. You (and others) say it was great, then I'll defer

He goes any higher there and its out of the end zone. The ball landed in the last spot it could have to drop it in Thomas' bucket.

Just now, JSSkinz said:

Allen 16/21 for 154 yards and a TD, the 14 yard sack was a dummy play and I still don't understand what he was thinking on the interception but he closed the half well.

Good call by Ron to go for it on 4th down.

He's evened out his good and bad. Question is can he pull it ahead to the good and keep it there?

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

Its remarkable how so few QBs can throw that EZ corner fade.

Ok so few of ours in our history

I mean, historically it’s not a good playcall for almost any QB, period. It’s an extremely low percentage play across the board. But man is it a beauty when it works. 

Archived