Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

4 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Allen is fine. He’ll be in the league for a long time as a backup/pinch starter.

This scheme though. It generates nothing downfield and Turner has a knack of putting the QB in bad spots where they can either take a sack or a grounding.

Good post.  Sure our OL sucks but our run game seems to make the OL look worse.

12 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Tie game if Hopkins can make a very makeable FG.

The placement of the hold on that field goal try was off by a good 4 inches. That’s what caused the miss. That was on the snapper and Tress Way more than Hopkins. 

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

3 drives of 10+ plays.

That ain’t terrible.

Thats what this offense has done all year. And I'm not putting this on Haskins or Allen, but I thought that TMac, JMC or Gibson or even Wright now would be able to get more TDs on YAC. 

1 minute ago, London Kev said:

Nope, no punts by either team.

except for the one that we called back on the running into the punter

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Let’s talk about the balls to give up the shot at a semi-sure thing FG (I know nothing is a sure thing with this kicker right now) to go for it on 4th and 3, get it, and go into the half having put up 7 instead. That’s what we thought we were getting with Rivera and there it is. 

I'm comfortable with Hopkins, but I wonder if Rivera is.  Hopkins is the previous regime's boy, so he better start hitting stuff.  

15 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

lol he had McLaurin underneath on an easy walk in TD

I tend to think that on fade routes, considering the timing needed, the only reason you're going to someone besides the guy in the corner is because he fell down at the line

5 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Of course Fox would have the trashiest commercial for a presidential debate.

Look up. :) 

And know that you're the reason for that as it hadn't been an issue until you started it. 

Archived