Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Someone explain that 3rd & 4 to me?  McKisson wide open over the top, probably #1 option....McLaurin wide open on crossing route #2 option.....Allen has all the time in the world, chooses McLaurin and then throws the ball into the ground?

THAT is the kind of stuff that should get you benched.

Are you aiming this at the Haskins crew? 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Someone explain that 3rd & 4 to me?  McKisson wide open over the top, probably #1 option....McLaurin wide open on crossing route #2 option.....Allen has all the time in the world, chooses McLaurin and then throws the ball into the ground?

THAT is the kind of stuff that should get you benched.

He looked off of McKissic for some reason and then when he finally decided to go McLaurin, he short-armed it instead of stepping into it bc he knew he was about to get hit. Not what you want to see, no

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

we don't have a QB on the roster who doesn't do that kind of stuff unfortunately 

Haskins would take the hit and try to deliver it atleast. Problem is it would probably be behind the WR. But he would take the hit

thats the silver lining I guess lol 

Just now, KDawg said:

This game is like watching two whales hump.

That would be downright fascinating compared to this, but as far as I know horny whales slapping bods don’t have any implication in draft position so I still give this game the advantage, for now. 

Archived