Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

You guys (not all of you) are overanalyzing the DL and continue to miss the real problem... Our linebackers are bad. There is no quick fix to the group. The unit is bad. Holcomb and KPL are backup level, I'd love to keep them on board. Need a whole new starting crew. 

I say it every week and every week you guys are surprised. :ols:

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

Giants deciding to grind us down with the run game shows they feel they can kill clock and still move the ball.  Then dial up a shot in the middle of the field like we just saw (same kind of completion Terry should’ve had). This defense needs to get off the field here

they're afraid of our DLine getting to Jones. But everybody said that Allen and Payne were so good at stopping the run and....are they?

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

they're afraid of our DLine getting to Jones. But everybody said that Allen and Payne were so good at stopping the run and....are they?

Can someone hit me with a bat, please?

You're looking at the WRONG GUYS. 

Holy cow!

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The defense is gassed.

Partially their fault for not getting off the field.  

but there are 5 min left in the 3rd and we’ve run 3 plays ans a punt in the quarter. 

Sorry. That’s a lame excuse. They weren’t on the field much in the first half and if this is all it takes for them to be gassed then none of them are in shape. They look like garbage. No pressure up the middle. It’s a really disappointing performance in a season that’s filled with them.

Archived