Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Rivera.  He'd play here if Ron wanted him to, is my guess.  His buddy Eric Reed went to the Panthers under Rivera.  But buddy hasn't taken a snap in 4 years, and bringing him in now wouldn't make any sense anyhow.  If you're signing him, it's in the off-season unless it's another 2018 Redskins injury situation.

It was a joke I made since Kaepernick was brought in and supplanted Smith way back when.

Everett is talented (and will be a FA after this season after they drafted his replacement this offseason FYI!) but he hasn’t gotten nearly this many looks all year, and Higbee has been hit or miss too all season. McVay identified a big weakness in this D and is exploiting it 

3 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Soo for some reason i thought we’d be opening up the playbook with DH no longer on the field. Maybe some intermediate shots. but that might be a moot point with this oline, no matter who is back there. Turner’s play-calling is leaving a lot to be desired overall this season

We took more shots downfield with Haskins. Allen and Smith haven't even tried a mid range throw today.

Archived