Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Rivera.  He'd play here if Ron wanted him to, is my guess.  His buddy Eric Reed went to the Panthers under Rivera.  But buddy hasn't taken a snap in 4 years, and bringing him in now wouldn't make any sense anyhow.  If you're signing him, it's in the off-season unless it's another 2018 Redskins injury situation.

It was a joke I made since Kaepernick was brought in and supplanted Smith way back when.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

With this OL, going against that DL, I'm almost convinced that even Smith can't bring this team back in this game

FYI, Smith has never brought the team back down a single point.

• Thanks 3

Everett is talented (and will be a FA after this season after they drafted his replacement this offseason FYI!) but he hasn’t gotten nearly this many looks all year, and Higbee has been hit or miss too all season. McVay identified a big weakness in this D and is exploiting it 

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

maybe that's it. Haskins was playing too well for a tank. We were in competition for that top pick and 70% and 300 yards passing is too good for Rivera

Haskins was the perfect QB for the tank. But looks like he’s out. 

The defense wow what a stinker of a game today 

• Like 1
Just now, Destino said:

If you think this game is frustrating to watch, imagine building ikea furniture (4 box level) while watching it.  I’m discovering new worlds of frustration.  

Blame your parents for not buying you lego sets as a little kid.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

He also said Smith had experience in the offense.  Multiple times, in fact.  Which I found odd.

I find that odd as well... Because he doesn't. Missed that one throughout the week.

3 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Soo for some reason i thought we’d be opening up the playbook with DH no longer on the field. Maybe some intermediate shots. but that might be a moot point with this oline, no matter who is back there. Turner’s play-calling is leaving a lot to be desired overall this season

We took more shots downfield with Haskins. Allen and Smith haven't even tried a mid range throw today.

• Like 1