Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs LA Football Team

Message added by TK,

KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF THE STADIUM.

OR ELSE.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Ok, they’ve really got to call something a little deeper.  

Yeah.  Its the same issue only compiled with the Rams...

Just not sure if we have the run game or line play to allow a deeper rout to develop.

Maybe we not start the drive with two passes out at/behind the LOS. I know we think our player can make the defender miss (maybe not Inman), but this was a huge drive where we needed to get upfield and gain positive yards. Now we put Smith in a bad spot at 3rd and 13. Hate how that drive was dialed up

Just now, Hooper said:

He’s “cleared” but totally concussed, let’s be honest.

I definitely think he's concussed but our team is weird and called it a shoulder injury. Not something we should be skating around but Washington.

Just now, pico926 said:

Scott Turner is garbage. I’ve seen enough of this horizontal check down bullsh*$. It’s unwatchable

He’s working with the personnel we have, which is mediocre short passing QBs, 1 NFL WRs that defenses are very aware of, no NFL TEs, and one decent RB. Oh and a very poor OL that only looks decent on PFF precisely because we’re getting the ball out quick 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Disaster series. A sack on 3rd and 13 after two completions on 1st and 2nd down lol...need to do a bit more than that 

They need to get back to the quick slant to Terry.  The problem Is possibly the best CB in the league is on him.

Only having 1 WR of note is a problem. 

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

Yeah, he's not his dad and he's not KOC. Man I miss KOC

To be a little fair, our OL is getting absolutely abused so our QBs are getting less than 2 seconds on average to pass. Not much else he can really do about that. But I do agree that the screen calls have been crappy or poorly executed as well.

2 minutes ago, pico926 said:

Scott Turner is garbage. I’ve seen enough of this horizontal check down bullsh*$. It’s unwatchable

Not sure how you can judge him so harshly with our personal.