Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Cleveland Football Team

TK

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

OC Scott Turner.  3rd & 2.....a young inexperienced QB that has been struggling all game.  Where is the 3 step drop quick pass options to convert?   The ball should be out of Haskins's hands almost as soon as he hits his 3rd step in the drop.  Come on.

I think they were there, I think Haskins just froze.

3 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

I wish we could play against a QB like Haskins.  He has to be a bottom 5 QB.     

Dude if you are being honest with yourself which 4 NFL QBs including second and third string players are worse at this point in time? Not potential. Simply as a player today? 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

I had my issues with Cousins but at least the offense functioned.  The offense currently resembles Jason Campbell's offense; BORING.   Once every 4th play or so they get some significant yardage but the types of thing the QB can do well seems so limited right now. 

Stankins had a better offensive line

Just now, IrepDC said:

Coach, watch Thomas get the inside leverage then give it up to flatten. If you don't see that then I know a lot of.. nvm.

Also, any coach who is jumping all over.. nvm.

You got it lol 

I am not sure if you're reading or not. He did flatten the route. You don't throw that ball into triple coverage... Tight triple coverage... While staring the receiver down.

You just don't.

I have not once said that the rep was perfect from the tight end. It was not. 

And I am not jumping all over anyone. Haskins is having a very bad game. He has shown time and time again that he has accuracy issues. He was drafted too early due to his upside, but he is a third round guy due to how far behind he is mechanically. He was forced into duty in a mess of a franchise with a patchwork offensive line and a total lack of support.

I am confident in a different scenario he is a different quarterback.

But that doesn't change that Haskins is making mistakes. Big ones.

If you think I'm harsh on Haskins, you aren't paying attention.

• Like 2

Just now, NoCalMike said:

I had my issues with Cousins but at least the offense functioned.  The offense currently resembles Jason Campbell's offense; BORING.   Once every 4th play or so they get some significant yardage but the types of thing the QB can do well seems so limited right now. 

Cousins, even with his bone head throws, waslight years beyond Haskins at similar points in their careers.

• Thanks 1