Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

TK

Just now, redskinss said:

If I was the p.a. guy in Washington right now I'd start pumping in booing over the loudspeakers. 

I was thinking the same thing. But Synder would never allow it.  But it would be nice - allow the team to feel at home.

This isn't a reply to defend Haskin's overall half of play, but that "overthrow" to McLaurin.....did you all not see the replay?  He threw it right to where Terry would have been had Terry not been grabbed, held, and pulled.  There is no excuse for not throwing a flag on that play.  He beat his defender soundly and then was clearly held. 

If our offense wasn’t a disaster this would be a competitive game.  Secondary is getting a lot of grief, and that’s reasonable, but this game hasn’t gotten out of hand despite the offense doing nothing.  

Haskins and the offense have to score points.  They have to do more than score zero points or nothing else the team does matters.  

Just now, Destino said:

If our offense wasn’t a disaster this would be a competitive game.  Secondary is getting a lot of grief, and that’s reasonable, but this game hasn’t gotten out of hand despite the offense doing nothing.  

Haskins and the offense have to score points.  They have to do more than score zero points or nothing else the team does matters.  

Agree.

Offensive line is the worst unit on the field.

Backers second.

Secondary third. 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

This isn't a reply to defend Haskin's overall half of play, but that "overthrow" to McLaurin.....did you all not see the replay?  He threw it right to where Terry would have been had Terry not been grabbed, held, and pulled.  There is no excuse for not throwing a flag on that play.  He beat his defender soundly and then was clearly held. 

Yep, complete bull****. We're getting called for everything on 3rd downs to help shorten the field for the Eagles while they're able to hold. Obviously we're playing like **** but we don't need the refs to help them too. 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

This is true. But our DL is still a major boon. It's by far our best unit on the team and they are playing well enough. 

Defensively, our backers and DBs are very, very bad. 

Oh for sure, I don't really put much if any blame on the D-line today.  The secondary has been pathetic.   They are slow and also just dont even seem to know what to look and react to.  It is a sad display of football on the supposed pro level.

Archived