Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

TK

For all the draft picks this organization has poured into the Front 7 over the last 3-4 seasons, there is no excuse to need to blitz on every other play the way they have been.  The secondary is the unit that needs the extra personnel to help cover players. 

Nothing has changed.

Just now, KDawg said:

There were just a handful of us on that hill. I still can't believe people thought our LBs were good enough. It's one of the more baffling things I read all offseason. 

Ppl ran hard with the “Chase = Bosa” comparison. That doesn’t work when you barely have professionals in the other two groups 

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

What happened to all this new found discipline that Del Rio would supposedly bring?  They are acting no different.

I think the secondary and LB’s are gonna be pretty bad overall in games where the DL doesn’t scare the QB into mistakes, but these guys have literally never taken live snaps (together or for some, starting at all) with no preseason so not sure how much there is to glean this early. 

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

****boy. See yall next week.  Even during a planet-wide pandemic, I've got better things to do then watch us get pounded

This whole season is going to be like this, JV secondary and left oline, might as well be a rebuild year.

Leaving it on, already have game pass for stuff I may have to miss because of family.

But I geel bad for anyone that daw this roster and thought playoff team, again.  Been complaining all offseason, mocked my dad for saying we didn't need Logan Ryan because Darby would suprise. Oh, he suprised alright.

Archived