Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

TK

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Bring in allen..if the d makes a stop or even forces a turn over here bring in Allen 

Way too soon. This is basically preseason given his lack of experience (Haskins). It’s sink or swim, pulling him week one after the investment we made is amateur hour, we aren’t good with Kyle Allen either even if he completes more easy throws. We need to truly try to develop Haskins and if he sucks, he sucks. 

1 minute ago, alwaysaskin said:

Cause Trevor will fix everything 🙄 everyone will turn on Trevor after two years because of the same issues 

I'm not enamored with Haskins. I think he could wind up a decent QB, but not a whole lot more. But serviceable and able to succeed given proper development.

The answer to fixing this offense lies on the offensive line. It needs to be addressed and it should be addressed early in the draft. Sewell. If he's gone, Leatherwood. 

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

With everything this off-season, I really wanted to be excited for football and feel like a WFT fan but it wasn’t there.  But I forced myself to throw on a Skins t-shirt and watch the game.  Think I’m even less excited now if that is possible.

I bought a Green and Taylor throwback jerseys and three Redskins caps right after they changed the name.  And a bunch of other Redskins stuff for my mancave.  They can change the name, that's cool, It's just a name, but I'll go retro at home during game day.

I did instruct my wife to not buy anything that says Washington Football Team on it for me and to notify my parents/family.  Cause that is a lame ass stop gap.  And not to buy anything with the new team name/logo in the future without me signing off on it lol.  

Archived