Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Rodger the Dodger!!

If Dan survives this is will be from doing what he has been doing all along, writing checks. And, having dirt on the all the other shady ****s controlling a very very profitable industry.

But hey capitalism.  Washington Capitalists. There is our new name.

Why the **** don't we have a name yet?  It is nothing short of complete incompetence on full display for all to see. No other team struggled with such a simple thing. 

• Confused 1

Not to say he does not have any, but Dan does not need any dirt for the other owners to do everything in their power to protect one of their own.

Just the fact that it prevents precedence for being set on how to separate an owner from their team is all the incentive necessary. Everything else is overkill

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Seems like this could be the crack in the damn of change. If they force him out, I assume they're going to get an owner who's of color and outside of the clique. Then the controllers will start to crumble. Good stuff.

Unless that owner has billions lying around; it will be some white dude like Jeff Bezos

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Nothing is going to happen to him, the NFL, or Goodell. This will all get shuttled under the rug, like all the other scandals.

Well, Jon Gruden seems to disagree with you as the guy is considering going after NFL and Goodell in person.

Would love to see that happening.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/10/31/report-jon-gruden-considers-suing-nfl-roger-goodell/

Former Raiders coach Jon Gruden has resolved his differences with Mark Davis. Now, Gruden could be aiming higher.

Gruden is currently mulling his legal options regarding potential claims against the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell, according to Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com.

PFT previously raised the question of whether Gruden would file a lawsuit alleging intentional interference with his contractual relationship with the Raiders, based on the fact that supposedly secret emails from the Washington Football Team investigation were used to take Gruden out. As one unnamed source told La Canfora, “This is anything but over.”...

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, MonkFan8 said:

Realizing that we had Kyle Shanahan, McVay, Kevin O'Connell, and Matt LaFluer, all great young offensive minds, and are instead stuck  with Scott Turner's overwrought, overly complicated, redzone-failing offensive schemes makes me very sad. 

All guys that were complained about while they were here.  With the two best being the most complained about.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

All guys that were complained about while they were here.  With the two best being the most complained about.

I dont think anybody gave a crap about LaFleur.  Nobody spent energy worrying about the QB coach back then.

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I dont think anybody gave a crap about LaFleur.  Nobody spent energy worrying about the QB coach back then.

Fair enough, point still stands for the rest.  A lot of folks on this forum have some revisionist history about both Kyle and McVay.  Both used to get slammed here on the reg for their playcalling.  Nobody here was considering McVay to be a genius or talking about how we should fire Jay and make him head coach.  

39 minutes ago, MonkFan8 said:

Realizing that we had Kyle Shanahan, McVay, Kevin O'Connell, and Matt LaFluer, all great young offensive minds, and are instead stuck  with Scott Turner's overwrought, overly complicated, redzone-failing offensive schemes makes me very sad. 

All of those guys would’ve failed as head coaches for this franchise.

Change my mind 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Every year I look for a glimmer of hope.  I'll be honest, I see absolutely nothing positive in the near future with this franchise.  We have a horrible front office and coaching staff.  We suck at drafting.  We have no chance of getting a good QB.  It is so bleak.

29 minutes ago, dyst said:

Alex was probably the reason for our success last year than the defense was

Alex was one of the biggest reasons why our defense was so good last year. Defenses always play well when Alex is the QB because he controls the clock and keeps them off the field. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 1