Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

on the scouting side I get the sense that Gribble is the rising star there at least according to some, should be interesting to see if he survives

He has a secret weapon to ensure his survival at all costs 

giphy (29).gif

Edited by Reaper Skins
  • Haha 4

Happy for Ron’s cancer update. Got a little choked up to be honest. 

Thanks for being such a warrior and restoring integrity to our franchise. To a man, I see a lot of similarities between Gibbs and Rivera. Two stand up dudes that command respect without demanding it.

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Here comes the overreaction of fans jumping off cliffs. Already seeing it on Twitter. 

11 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

But bemoaning his departure is a bit silly.

It's standard protocol.

Especially, when you add up the domino effect of the 3 scouts who departed with him.

Accumulative effect of losing those 3 scouts, is like losing another 1.4 Kyle Smiths

Ya gotta understand - that when the cool guys leave, they take a lot of their cool stuff with them !

steve martin film GIF

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Well, we can watch Mayhew's drafts and ones with the Falcons.  IF more talent is found via the Falcon's draft we have the answer and visa versa!  

Not necessarily, Fotenot is a great evaluator in his own right. So we won’t know who was the focal point of what down there.

Don’t care if Smith wasn’t coveted for other GM jobs nor that he took an essence a lateral move. I liked him, I liked how be spoke and whatever the case may be, our talent base improved with add responsibility under his watch. That’s all I can go by.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, method man said:

Looks like Hurney promoted Carrier last year. He's definitely coming here. Hopefully he is a better front office guys for us than he was a player. I seem to remember the guy could not defend the pass here

How do you know Carrier's coming here.   You have a straight channel source telling you that?  We won't know nothing until it happens.  Hurney's track record as a GM stinks!  Hopefully, he doesn't and if others are coming in they will be better than a Hurney promoted guy.