Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

I have never seen reporters so nervous about discussing Redskins related drama.

I'm guessing Dan made it clear he would sue anyone and everyone.

Good luck getting that gambling license Dan!

Edited by JSSkinz
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Take this FWIW. NOT from a reporter but my old roommate's friend is a sports agent.

He said "rampant sexual misconduct including by Jay Gruden. Truly horrific."

"Truly horrific" connotes a certain level of mayhem. Like, somebody needs to be in prison kinda stuff.

Edited by justice98
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

We all know that.  I think Russini is suggesting something is up on that front that's current.   

A little ironic because if this stuff is true eyes have to turn back to that story with her and Scotty. Suddenly she was getting scoops.

Edited by MisterPinstripe

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

"Truly horrific" connotes stuff a certain level of mayhem. Like, somebody needs to be in prison kinda stuff.

Yeah, my thought as well...rampant office sexual affairs is not "truly horrific." Threatening certain employees with termination if they didn't "consent" to sexual advances would be truly horrific imo. Getting certain employees/independent contractors (ie: cheerleaders, etc) drunk at in-office parties so that you could take advantage of the situation would be truly horrific. Videotaping the proceedings would be truly horrific. The head coach cheating on his wife with a female employee and players doing the same, though, would not.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

he’s never been popular but this will leave damaged goods beyond repair.

nobody will invest in him. nobody, I will wager that. 

Dukes on air is joking about how fans are rooting for the worst possible scenario because how just about everyone wants Dan gone.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, just654 said:

I know. You would think she would running for the hills and quiet right now.

Don't worry - people in her Twitter mentions are making jokes for everyone. Pretty cruel tbh, especially since nothing about any of this has been reported/confirmed.

13 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

****ing called it. If some of these things are true, this is bigger than the Redskins. All the dirty secrets are gonna come out. If refs have taken payments, man oh man, the NFL is in big time trouble. Earth Shattering. 

If Dan is as dirty as is being rumored, then I guarantee you he has a TON of dirt. Sketchy people attract sketchy people. 

If Snyder's been bribing the refs, he's dumber than we thought cause it sure hasn't been working!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

A little ironic because if this stuff is true eyes have to turn back to that story with her and Scotty. Suddenly she was getting scoops.

Yep she has been in the mix of the rumors and she used a curious metaphor in her tweet. 😀  But we don't know for sure that she's in the mix of this story.  based on her tweet, you'd figure she's not worried about that. 

Anyone else feeling like this + the name change, even if Danny boy is gone makes it the end for you as a fan? I knew he sucked, but this (if 50% true) is straight evil. 
too bad my whole basement is burgundy and gold memorabilia, my MO license plate is a skins personalized plate, my boys have been raised to be crazy fans... this is the lowest of lows 

• Like 1