Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Keenum's throw required a goddamn dive there.  That's all he does.  WIDE EFFING OPEN, plenty of YAC to take, and a god damn **** throw again.

He floated that thing like it was the corner of the endzone. No idea what that throw even was

1 minute ago, Redd said:

At least in their eyes you're still worth enough to taunt.  My friends won't even joke my Redskins anymore.  They pity me.

We've only been beating the Bears for the last 8 years, its about time they get a chance to clap back.

1 minute ago, skinamatic said:

I have been a Redskins fan for a long time.  A very long time.  Through all of the terrible times  I have never been embarrassed to be a fan of this team.  Tonight I am embarrassed.  This franchise has reached a new low.

Seriously, how could you not have been embarrassed before tonight? Have you not been paying attention for the last decade? It's just another day in paradise. 

1 minute ago, volsmet said:

Dolphins better make a few more trades if they want #1 overall.

I don't know about that....the Dolphins are bad and have committed as an organization to being bad.  We are bad but our ownership doesn't realize it yet.  I think Bruce things we have a Super Bowl team on our hands.

I'm not going to be wearing ANY Redskins gear this fall/winter after how this season has been going.

I am thinking however of putting a piece of duct tape over the logo on my Redskins hat and rocking the **** out of it.

AND HOW THE **** DOES KEENUM NOT TAKE A GOD DAMN SHOT ON AN OFFSIDE???

Archived