Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

Just now, nonniey said:

Year after year on Monday nights the exact same energy level. What is it about Mondays? Like I said in another forum the Dolphins were lucky they didn't draw us on a Monday night as that would have wrecked their tanking plan.

You don’t think the fish can beat us straight up on Sunday?

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Their new album is great actually 

I was dragged along to see them live (along with Weezer) in 2010 or 2011. They were pretty bad honestly. Weezer was good. But if I understand correctly they had just recently gotten back together and started touring again at that time so...maybe they were rusty.

It's still the only concert I've ever been to lol

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Why are people hating the field goal?  I know it feels like this game has been hours and already carries the sadness of a loss, but it’s the first half.  This isn’t time to talk about cowardly moves to avoid a shut out.  Field goal was absolutely the right call there.  

Yeah, it is the right move but it’s also kinda pointless is t it?

13 minutes ago, randyjohnson said:

I’ve been a fan since 1970 I can never ever remember anything this bad!

since 1980 myself.  I can, actually.  A few times. 

• * The first half of the 1998 season, after they were blown out in Minnesota which dropped them to 0-7 , apparently Darrell Green was crying in the lockerroom after the game.
  • * 2001 to start the season was very bad
  • * 2003 at the end of the season, when the coach wouldnt even go outside to run practise because it was too cold outside so he would watch from the lobbey with a walkie talkie, knowing he was leaving/fired/quitting at the end of the atrocious season.
  • * 2009 when i really started to notice other team's fans taking over the stadium consistently. and the offensive coordinator gets fired and replaced with a guy who was retired and calling bingo games and the fans were banned from bringing in signs because they were all negative signs and snyder didnt like that.
  • * 2013 at the end was bad with Shanahan - Snyder - RG3 feud

So, yeah, i've seen it bad before.  To think that a terrible person & owner Dan Snyder that 2019's beginning would be the worst is to appreciate how bad Snyder is.  They have lots of moments like this.

Archived