TK

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

Few things get me angry anymore related to this team but that ****ing thief Josh Norman...holy **** i can’t stand that clown 

had the nerve to call out fans. He is a ****ing thief. He should be blowing Cam Newton and cooking his meals forever 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Why dont we ever see a stud like Macks knock downs hurries knockdowns etc something more than sacks...  NFL official stats suck ass

Incoming 1st down run for 1yd based on Lisa's comments.

EDIT:

There it is. 

Incoming 2nd down incompletion...

Edited by purbeast
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

I think that's what's happening. They're both pretty damn stubborn and vindictive.

I don't think Jay is a moron like many here do.  At the same time, I've never minded them changing to someone else either.  It feels to me like the team has checked out on him -- shades of Shanny in 2013.  But alas I think our problems run way deeper than a shift in coaching staff.  But they definitely need some kind of spark. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

At least Norval Gruden fixed his freaking headset and doesn’t look like the old man in “Up!” to start the half.

In that sense, he finally did make a halftime adjustment!

• Haha 2

Reporters need to ask Bruce Allen to define exactly how the Redskins are close to being a Super Bowl team.

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Visible confusion

You go for the show for the banter and the energy and the atmosphere.  You don't go to a Blink 182 concert to be blown away sonically.

Gruden showing some rare self-awareness and ability to self-evaluate in saying "we really didn't do anything well in that first half". Absolutely correct, Jay!