Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

7 minutes ago, PotomacGator said:

He isn’t saying anything. He probably just pulled his pants down, stuck a thumb up his ass and started bouncing around the locker room making animal noises. I don’t know. Who cares? Just try something unconventional maybe it’ll work. 

"Wish we had that Perine, eh? I tell ya, that Perine could put a team on his back. Have you seen his back? Heh, thats a back right there, brother 👍

Oh, where do we enter out onto the field again??? Bet Perine would know where to go"

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Wow.  My first concert I was dragged to by my family, my dad was given box seats to new kids on the block when I was in 7th grade.  My sister was a huge fan.  So we went.  

I sat in the back of the suite at the old caps center drinking ginger ale and eating chicken nuggets. 

The best concert I went to was on Hs, GnR/Metalica at RFK.  God, that was an amazing 12 hours of heavy metal, then a few more crazy hours of...  well. Back to the game...

lmao

Yeah, I'm not a big music guy at all. I know how weird that is, trust me. 

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

The idea of going to the trouble and expense of going to a musical performance knowing you won't enjoy the music is completely baffling to me. 

Then you're not a fan of the band.  It's who they are.  There are Redskins fans there tonight to watch football.  You think they're there to watch a Super Bowl team or to relish in the "performance"?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Stephen Smith on First Take is going to double down on his segment from a year ago about how the Redskins should be banned from MNF.  I think all the loses if anything is overplayed -- because what makes it much wackier is they don't just lose on MNF but also often get boat raced.   Or at least it feels that way to me.  I was at the Eagles MNF massacre years back it still pains me to recall it. :(

I will assume it was the day we inked McNabb to his monster contract, and announced it right before kickoff. Probably to try to make  marketing buzz.

• Like 1