Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I am just sitting here looking at the schedule And the only "winnable" games I see on it are Miami and the Jets. I am not trying to be funny either. We suck ass.

I still think we are a couple of tiers below a healthy jets team.

Dolphins will be a close game.  I'd say we should win, but who knows.  As the dolphins have proven, a demoralized team can be absolutely horrendous, and after tonight, I think any hope and optimism for a successful year will be drained.  And we are led by the walking dead.  

5 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

I bet the Danny has left the stadium at halftime so he can go home and have his usual milk and cookies before he goes to bed.   Meanwhile the Prince of

Darkness (Allen) must remain at the stadium tp wrote up his game report for the Danny to read tomorrow.

Dear Danny,

I thought we did some really good off-the-field winning last night.  Did you see Blink-182?

2 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Instead of going to the locker room, Gruden went to the post-game podium to practice his " we gotta communicate better, we gotta play better, we didn't quite play to our expectations, and I gotta check the tape".

One good thing, at least now the ENTIRE NATION knows Gruden and Manusky are officially on the hot seat.

****, who am I kidding? That seat is beyond hot, its nuclear...

Who would honestly replace them as HC and/or DC?

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I was dragged along to see them live (along with Weezer) in 2010 or 2011. They were pretty bad honestly. Weezer was good. But if I understand correctly they had just recently gotten back together and started touring again at that time so...maybe they were rusty.

It's still the only concert I've ever been to lol

Wow.  My first concert I was dragged to by my family, my dad was given box seats to new kids on the block when I was in 7th grade.  My sister was a huge fan.  So we went.  

I sat in the back of the suite at the old caps center drinking ginger ale and eating chicken nuggets. 

The best concert I went to was on Hs, GnR/Metalica at RFK.  God, that was an amazing 12 hours of heavy metal, then a few more crazy hours of...  well. Back to the game...

Just now, Idaho fan said:

I’d be laughing at this point if I didn’t shell out a couple thousand on a trip to NY this coming weekend 

We had a nice hotel in the middle of the city, a long weekend planned, and pretty good tickets to that game in NY because my buddy is a huge Giants fan and his family has season tickets. 

He cancelled on us because something big came up last week and I literally fist-pumped. "We could do DC in December again and go to that game instead" he said. With lightning speed I reminded him that that's the weekend before xmas, too bad so sad

Archived