Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Sad thing for me is I work with a couple of Bear fans who are just giving my a hard time, texting me like crazy.  Sad life of being a Redskins fan.  :(

At least in their eyes you're still worth enough to taunt.  My friends won't even joke my Redskins anymore.  They pity me.

I'm going to be honest....last year I said I was switching my fan-ship to the Bears. Only because I was a fan back in the day when Walter Payton played. Plus last year they just seemed like a fun team to watch. The Skins on the other hand, has never been a fun team to watch. They've probably been the most stressful part of my life for several years when I really sit down and think about it. I hate the way they play the game. I don't have a problem losing once in a while. But the Redskins make me ****ing angry. Particularly when you know the players have talent. This organization sucks the ****ing joy out of the game. And the terrible horrible problem is the ones sitting in the box are going to pick a new coaching staff. I'm ****ing tired, dude!

Archived