Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

I root for winning SB's, not 7-9 every ****ing year. You be a fan your way and I'll be a fan my why. If you think losing every single game to end the season wouldn't have made the odds of firing Bruce/Gruden higher I don't know what to tell you. That's obviously the case.

Hey chief, don't look now but you've been rooting for 7-9 every year.  :rofl89:

I can't decide if I'm happy about this win. I mean I like that we won, but this Redskins win is such a typical win when it doesn't matter kind of win. This feeling isn't me. I'm always pro-win. I really do feel conflicted about this one.

Now, I don't believe in losing for draft picks, but I may believe in losing to force regime change.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

What? Lots of teams don't fire their HC, and especially a FO guy like Allen, mid-season. That's mostly offseason stuff. You have no idea if they would have been on the chopping block or not.

Actually I do on Allen, but I'm tired of saying it since some people would rather lose to make sure. Getting rid of Allen is more important anyway, a smart GM will replace Jay.

We've had this discussion before, i figured the last time people got their wish in losing games for better position to get high draft QB it worked out so well for us we should do it again, right?

Archived