Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That makes no sense when you consider that you're cheering for a continuation of what we've been doing for literally 10 years with Bruce Allen. What?

My point is that a lose is not going to make a difference in Allen in charge. You have to root for the team and the players on the field instead. I can never root for my team to lose on any given Sunday!!!

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Even though you're right, I can't root against this team.  

This POV I can understand entirely. Can't fault anyone for it. Not being able to acknowledge that the fleeting positive feelings from this meaningless victory might actually hurt long-term is a problem imo.

So Gruden in his typical self is going to try to run the clock down for a field goal instead of attempting to score a TD. If you score a TD, you ensure yourself a tie if the defense chokes. But oh, are you saying the coach is scared of Kessler?

Don't forget your ST gave up a last second first half return. Please miss the field goal.

****ing idiot.

Lets ****ing Go!!!! A win is a win baby!!!!!!

I am still ready to move on from the Gruden era. But this is an impressive win for Gruden. 4th QB and nobody at Guard and he still finds a way to win a game. Doesnt look like the team has given up on him yet either. Jubilation on the sideline.

Just now, zskins said:

My point is that a lose is not going to make a difference in Allen in charge. You have to root for the team and the players on the field instead. I can never root for my team to lose on any given Sunday!!!

I understand your point but this win means another year of the same. 8-8 football or 7-9 football. 

3 minutes ago, zskins said:

I root for winning SB's, not 7-9 every ****ing year. You be a fan your way and I'll be a fan my way, I think that's fine. If you think losing every single game to end the season wouldn't have made the odds of firing Bruce/Gruden higher I don't know what to tell you. That's obviously the case.

Archived