Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins VS Aaron Rodgers Gimpy Knee

TK

I am happy about the win, glad to be 2-1 going into the bye instead of 1-2, however it still worries me that the offense can't seem to play more than a half of effective football.  Is it coaching? I have no idea.

Also, Doctson continues to be ineffective.  In a game where it seemed like every player on offense somewhat got back on track, Doctson still was practically a ghost out there.

27 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

That would be an irresponsible headline.  The stories to me were Washington coming out of the gate hot, and Packers receivers killing drives with drops on 3rd/4th.  What everyone will talk about, though, is Roughing The Passer.

That was another bull**** call on Matthews. League has to sort this out quick or it won't be football anymore.

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

That would be an irresponsible headline.  The stories to me were Washington coming out of the gate hot, and Packers receivers killing drives with drops on 3rd/4th.  What everyone will talk about, though, is Roughing The Passer.

They need to figure out who Reed gave the “you’re  givin me head” dance to. Track that guy down and get him to #metoo

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

What everyone will talk about, though, is Roughing The Passer.

And unlike last week, this one had almost no impact on the game. Sure, it gave the Redskins 15 and a first, but then they had a hold and false start to give the 15 back, and ended up punting anyway.

Oh well, the more egg on the NFL's face over this asinine rule, the better.

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I am happy about the win, glad to be 2-1 going into the bye instead of 1-2, however it still worries me that the offense can't seem to play more than a half of effective football.  Is it coaching? I have no idea.

Also, Doctson continues to be ineffective.  In a game where it seemed like every player on offense somewhat got back on track, Doctson still was practically a ghost out there.

now that Harris is healthy, id like to see him get those reps. his overall all effort/aura just always seems so lackadaisical to me

Great game. Awesome win. We are now 2-1 heading into a WAY too early bye week.

This game makes me mad, too, because if the Redskins had bothered to show up last week, they would be 3-0 right now.

Oh well. Can't cry over spilt milk. Hopefully, they heal up during the bye and are ready for the Saints.

I think Skins fans have a lot to be happy about with this game.  Big plays from the 1st round picks, Alex averaging almost 20 yards per completion in the first half, good overall defense (except the blown coverage).  The Skins were really in control throughout the game.

I wouldn't stress too much about the 2nd half offense, they played conservative, but that kept their win probability over 90% throuout the 4th qtr.

Archived