Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins VS Aaron Rodgers Gimpy Knee

TK

54 minutes ago, justice98 said:

The improved DL was our pass rush today.  And I dont think it was the edge forcing Rodgers to step up into the rush up the middle.  Our edge rushers were MIA.  

Not true. Kerrigan got some holding calls, and there were several plays where he barely escaped

The improved DL was our pass rush today.  And I dont think it was the edge forcing Rodgers to step up into the rush up the middle.  Our edge rushers were MIA.  

Not true. Kerrigan got some holding calls, and there were several plays where he barely escaped

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

Is there an echo in here? ;)

man,  jay is such a fiery aggressive coach and this team knows how to take a lead, keep it, beat down comebacks, deal with setbacks and then finish it off with authority

i wonder what planet we'll be on two weeks from now

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

happens to me when i do shrrooms

5 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

NO, NO<NONON NONONONONNN NONONONONNO

6 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

man,  jay is such a fiery aggressive coach and this team knows how to take a lead, keep it, beat down comebacks, deal with setbacks and then finish it off with authority

These two posts belong together, lol

25 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

The ones that grow in **** and taste appropriately makes ya laugh happier.....basically good things can be pulled from the ****

the ones ya get nowadays from an aquarium aren’t the same

27 minutes ago, SamoaSkinz said:

Most of the posters here predicted we lose (see prediction thread), yet we win and I see still most fans are not pleased. 

Did you honestly truly hand-on-a-bible believe the Redskins would win?

They just called it like they saw it, just like myself.

Let's see which team hits the field against the Saints. If they beat the Saints on the road, Monday night [ in 2 weeks ], then I will back off of Gruden-bashing, and i'll even throw away my Gruden piñata  !!  { but I will NEVER throw away my Bruce Allen piñata, because they're alike, they both filled with liquor! }

33 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I thought it was flakka ???  Talk about being on another planet!!!

2 hours ago, Idaho fan said:

Frustrating even when the call is in favor of my team it still makes me shake my head.   I’m glad it didn’t really affect the outcome of this game but it is hurting the game in general.   It also cost the packers a win last week.  I don’t know what Mathews was supposed to do.   I can only imagine how upset he has to be.  

51 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Did you honestly truly hand-on-a-bible believe the Redskins would win?

They just called it like they saw it, just like myself.

Let's see which team hits the field against the Saints. If they beat the Saints on the road, Monday night [ in 2 weeks ], then I will back off of Gruden-bashing, and i'll even throw away my Gruden piñata  !!  { but I will NEVER throw away my Bruce Allen piñata, because they're alike, they both filled with liquor! }

Bro I did. But that is not the issue. the issue is some are not pleased with certain players, coaches and owner, in a game where most thought we would lose yet we managed to win. Its a great victory and we should enjoy it. Of course against we are not guaranteed a victory against the Saints but we should try to enjoy this one up to next Sunday, while we still can. 

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

We're the moderate Redskins fans at?  This place swinging like a pendulum.

2 hours ago, Thinking Skins said:

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy

16 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

We're the moderate Redskins fans at?  This place swinging like a pendulum.

i think you're looking for moderateskins.com

lively place

good for old folks that really embrace their deterioration

Just now, Jumbo said:

i think you're looking for moderateskins.com

lively place

good for old folks that really embrace their deterioration

I see you, this two weeks between now and the Saints game I don't expect as many positive threads as their were negative threads the first 48 hours after the Colts lose.  If we're not going to go full on "I'm going to Disney World", a little more stepping back from the ledge would be nice (or admitting they were too close to jumping, too soon).  I'm tempted to make a "did you give up already" thread.

9 minutes ago, dyst said:

Can’t complain at 2-1 but still do n’t feel super confident about the team yet.

well then you're just ****ing crazy

super obvious the rest of the games will be pretty much like this one

jeeez

Archived