Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

Amari Cooper is going to cost them no matter what they do.  He'll have to have a Pro Bowl string of years for it to be worth it as the only way they can keep him is to pay him insane money.  Terrible trade.  

I'd rather have Sanu Sr. from Atlanta.  Might get him for a 3rd rounder or somewhere in that ballpark.  

Just now, TheGreek1973 said:

Would love to get Garcon back for a 5th round pick at most.  That guy was perfect for Gruden's offense and i think he will help Mr. Check Down with a few more 1st down passes.

Djax strength when he was with the eagles was getting the ball inside 10 yards and then making things happen. 

We should win on Sunday, hopefully Gruden stops trying to run all these cute plays on short yardage situations or 3rd and long. I wonder why he keeps trying them and they rarely work? Its sorta like when he was in love with the fade passes in the endzone , they never worked.

10 minutes ago, RawRebel said:

We should win on Sunday, hopefully Gruden stops trying to run all these cute plays on short yardage situations or 3rd and long. I wonder why he keeps trying them and they rarely work? Its sorta like when he was in love with the fade passes in the endzone , they never worked.

That Vernon Davis in motion set on 3rd & goal from the 1 was infuriating.

1 hour ago, RawRebel said:

Toss plays on like 3rd and a microscopic dust particle ?

Jon Ledyard Retweeted Jason La Canfora

Janoris Jenkins will be 30 this week, is in his second season of a decline, has always been a decently high variance player and is a 14.7M cap hit the next 2 seasons. He’s not a player a smart team trades anything of value for.

Jon Ledyard added,

Jason La CanforaVerified account @JasonLaCanfora
Teams sniffing around on Janoris Jenkins and Gareon Conley. The corner market is hot ahead of the deadline. PHI, NE, PIT among those exploring multiple options
5 replies3 retweets13 likes

Archived