Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Mara's midgets At REDSKINS

TK

Remember the off season when various folks were so anxious to write fuller off as a bust and missed pick due to last year? 

Do glad to see guys like him, Doctson, and Ionnidas coming into the their own and/or improving significantly this year as they grow. Showing why you have to give picks some time before judging them. 

Good win against a bad team; have to have these kind of games so it's good we did it. Next week is big 

All the whining and complaining on this board and we won the ****ing game!!  With many many starters and their replacements injured. Defense came to play! Offense struggled but did what they had to! STs came up big keeping NY mostly pinned and Rose making all his kicks. Great coaching job by Jay and the staff!

HTTR!!  Beat the **** out of dallast next week! One week at a time!! 

This Giants team is seriously garbage.  We shot ourselves in the foot for 3.5 quarters in prime time, against the Giants, and still won by 10.

You run this script in other years and we're losing by 17.  Giants suuuuuuuck.

I hope they keep their coach and GM though.  I'd like them to keep sucking.

Yo, Doctson and Crowder are pretty good.

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

He is well inside FG range! Why would you give them and free timeout????  Run it 3 times, make them take their TOs then get the FG to go up 10!!!  Seems like perfect time management to me!!!  

With 5 seconds before the 2 min warning, you can call a quick, safe pass.  They’re thinking run all the way, so you have the element of surprise.

the only thing that hurts you is an INT.  Sack doesn’t really matter, incomplete doesn’t matter, because you’ll get to the 2 min warning anyway.

This team has played with the heart I've been wanting to see for as long as I can remember which makes last week all the more infuriating. They didn't deserve to lose like that and it's a real shame because I think they could have gone on a 5-1 run to make the playoffs. I doubt they would have done much in the playoffs but id rather playoff game than no playoff game.

6 minutes ago, zoony said:

When players suck, i aay so.  When players play well, I also say so.  My only loyalty is to the play on the field.  Thats it

Well, I agree that's a fine policy and all. I just don't think I could, in good conscience, swing back to praise-time (at least wholeheartedly) if previously I had questioned whether the guy had a pair between his legs. You know. 

It's like, I've been on the inverse of that when someone who used to insult and deride me then wants to high-five and be my friend after I make varsity and make a few plays. I just nod and smile and walk away. 

But maybe I've confused your position. There were a number of folks upset at Doc not being on the field, a good number went to the bust category. I agree though it's nice when a player finally turns it on. 

Archived