Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Mara's midgets At REDSKINS

TK

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think Reid is about as bad as it gets in that area.  Though he’s a top 5 coach in the league.  

I actually rhink Gruden is getting worse.

I know, I was being sarcastic. I think Gruden IS worse. Combine the bad clock management with the confusion that always comes up in big plays or short yardage, and he just really seems to have huge problems being able to buckle down in crunch time. 

1 minute ago, bobandweave said:

If it wasn’t thanksgiving after last seasons end of season game I would have been with you. Turkey day tenda to favor the favorites. Your still winning but a FG here would be so nice

I didn't bet on the game, but going into today I was in first by 6 games in a nice prize pick'em pool. Looks like I'm going 0-fer today. Somehow, I accidentally picked Dallas. Ugh. I was positive this game would end up close. Oh Well. No ragrets!

Just now, SoulSkin said:

I didn't bet on the game, but going into today I was in first by 6 games in a nice prize pick'em pool. Looks like I'm going 0-fer today. Somehow, I accidentally picked Dallas. Ugh. I was positive this game would end up close. Oh Well. No ragrets!

I bet the slate went 3-0, sorry you got it wrong. After the first game started today I forgot that I hadn’t made my picks this week. Could be worse 

Archived