Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

What a piece of **** turning that question around...was asked to apologize to the fans and instead blames them for selling tickets on the secondary market as if they all belong to season tickets holders nowadays anways, and as if the fans have a reason to attend...trash!

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

What a piece of **** turning that question around...was asked to apologize to the fans and instead blames them for selling tickets on the secondary market as if they all belong to season tickets holders nowadays...trash!

How many people who were going to games are now selling them because of that ****.

Unbelievable.

Oh wow!  "Last year we were in first place and our QB got hurt"  

You guys wern't going anywhere.  Reid fleeced your moronic ass again and the skins were not all that great last year.  That 6-3 record was MASSIVELY inflated.  I was right, he tells Dan this BS.  LOL

On 9/24/2019 at 4:56 PM, Alexa said:

Kyle Smith = overrated. 

The only takeaway of importance from that press conference was that this Front Office remains as insulated, arrogant and oblivious as ever, and that absolutely nothing of importance is going to change here anytime soon! 

Those reporters honestly did well. They surpassed my expectations and hit him hard.

Now Dan is going to have to hear the feedback loop on Bruce's stupid, feckless answers for 11 straight weeks to end the season. 

Just now, Alexa said:

This guy is such a bum. Why does Dan keep him around? He takes no personal personal accountability. 

Exactly the reason. He is a master politician--he always has someone else to blame. So long has he keeps Snyder believing we're close, he'll stick around.

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The culture is damn good. Check Doug Williams time card if you don’t believe him!  My lord almighty.

My first thought was a high ranking executive for an NFL team has a time card??  WTF???

Archived