Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

Bruce blamed the away fans on Redskins fans lol. For starters, that doesn't explain how empty the stadium was despite all the Pats fans, and secondly, if you put a good product on the field people wouldn't be selling their tickets in this huge amount.

How the hell are you going to have a 10 minute press conference with what, barely 4 questions?

40 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

And he says that nobody's contacted about Trent and he isn't willing to trade him.

And then has the balls to say that we have a very good culture here.

And says the effort of the players and organization is very good.  

What world does he live in?

1DBFB683-D17E-4812-BE22-621A3F43D673.gif

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

My god, I knew that one was going to come out at some point, he doesn't speak publicly without mentioning it.  Colt probably feels real swell about the "we lost our quarterback" part not being plural.

At some point they should out up banners for the 2018 6-3 season and while they are at it maybe the 6-3 start in 2016, too.  The new thing is partial season success.  Years back didn't they even beat the Giants twice the year they won the SB.  Maybe a banner for that, too.  :(

20 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I think he just slimmed away out of sight for the next 4 years.

Callahan will be pushed up front and center, taking over Jay's old 2nd role as PR guy, no doubt.

But because nobody on earth thinks Callahan is the future HC, it won't work. Allen is out in the sunlight now, media narrative-wise.

Bill Callahan is in charge of this coaching staff? Perfect scapegoat for Bruce Allen.

You know, I never thought I'd see the day that I was honestly thinking about burning my Skins stuff. My son is torn between being a Dolphins fan and a Redskin fan. I don't push him, but he wants to like who Daddy likes. I may push him to Miami.

This franchise is a joke.

That 6-3 last year was one of the worst teams with a record like that I have ever seen.  The Saints game last year was more indicative of how good they were.  Which is not very good. 

980 is defending Bruce and Dan a little.  Gross.  Must get benefits from him I assume.  PR mouthpieces.  These guy do anything for a few bucks.  

Just now, KDawg said:

Bill Callahan is in charge of this coaching staff? Perfect scapegoat for Bruce Allen.

You know, I never thought I'd see the day that I was honestly thinking about burning my Skins stuff. My son is torn between being a Dolphins fan and a Redskin fan. I don't push him, but he wants to like who Daddy likes. I may push him to Miami.

I heard Boston is very nice this time of year...

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Over the years, I've seen those videos online of fans burning all their stuff after a loss and always just laughed at how pathetic they look.  Just think, how much better off those lunatics are, to have done that so long ago vs. us, who are still here?

14 minutes ago, FrFan said:

This clown managed to avoid any scrutiny and accountability. Worst of all the medias keep on writing how bad he is but when it's time to tell him face to face no one does.

Huh? That's exactly what they did. 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Fiance is only not a SeaHawks fan because of me and now I feel guilty about it

I can already see this happening: either Callahan or O'Connell will end up being this team's HC next year. As no real viable candidate will take this job seriously, and they'll be left with no one to hire but coaches already employed here, who don't have any chance to be HC elsewhere because they're either too green (O'Connell) or already flamed out (Callahan). 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Hoffman just said after the press conference he was contacted by two people who work at the FO who told him -- Bruce thinks the culture is good, yeah right, watch another exodus coming from employees who work there

At this point its basically all over, right? 

2 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I can already see this happening: either Callahan or O'Connell will end up being this team's HC next year. As no real viable candidate will take this job seriously, and they'll be left with no one to hire but coaches already employed here, who don't have any chance to be HC because they're either too green (O'Connell) or already flamed out (Callahan). 

Art Briles time in DC.

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

My wife says yesterday "I can't believe I got swallowed up into this.  Especially after I celebrated the Ravens Super Bowl and had sort of followed them for so many year."  

Feels bad man

Archived