Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

55 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Grant is actually factually wrong about one thing: Spurrier resigned.  

Also, this feeds into the "Dan has knee jerk reactions" thing which is also false.  ALL of these moves except the last 2 happened more than 10 years ago.  

Since 2010, Snyder fired 2 coaches (Shanahan, now Gruden).  Until yesterday, it was 9 years, 1 coach.  

The patience Dan has exhibited over the last 9 years is actually astounding.  Given his previous history.

The biggest mistake on that list was firing Marty after 1 year.  That was impulsive and stupid.  Spurrier quit, Gibbs retired (again), and Zorn should never have been hired.

Shanahan lasted 4 years, Gruden lasted 5.25.  That's actually relatively stable for absolutely no success.  

Yes, they've been very stable and consistent in their failure.  Gotta give it to em for that!

I suppose only having two coaches in the last 10 years, compared to six in the first 10 years is progress.  Good on ya Danny boy!  But there still one thing he just can't seem to stop doing and that's picking players and having Bruce (a confirmed loser) in charge of anything personnel-wise. 

Bruce missed his moment. He should have said, "And I have failed this organization, too. As of today, I tender my resignation." dropped the mic and left town never to be seen again.

It would have been EPIC. Bruce, if you're reading, you still have a chance. Gather everyone back.  do it. Do it. DO IT! DOOOOO IIIITTTT!

What a coward.  Just a talking head politician taking ZERO responsibility without surrounding himself with everyone else.  "We're all at fault" means "Ask these guys why they suck, I'm doing fine"

Holy ****, this Fox 5 guy just asked for an apology to the fans.  THAT was awesome.

Just now, MisterPinstripe said:

Its the fans fault that the stadium was taken over because they sold their tickets to Patriots fans. **** YOU BRUCE.

I thought I didnt like him before. But that answer makes me more upset than this entire wasted season. 

Archived