Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

hey man, we think and pray...........think and pray

Let's wait to see if they actually do anything.  I know zero about the gun culture there but it has been promised here many times to change gun laws.  And it doesn't happen.

50 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I've found one where a guy killed a mass shooter after he killed everyone and was trying to escape. He didn't save anyone. I find it funny that you would rather take the chance of a good Samaritan with a gun than actually pass some legislation to keep these highly powerful guns out of the hands of whackjob terrorists.

It's not that I would rather take a chance with a good samaritan with a gun.  It's that I would rather take a chance with me with a gun.  

Though if you want to have a debate on gun control,  there is another thread for that. 

42 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Only reason I agree with this is because of the refusal to classify white nationalist inspired mass shootings as terrorism.  A system better designed for finding red flags will help with this, regardless of how people want to classify it.

It doesnt fit it with the agenda behind classifying terrorists.  The agenda there is to vilify and de-humanize a particular group of people (usually for political gain or justification of oppression and violence), there is no overwhelming political appetite to demonize and vilify the white right.  Mollify, maybe, but not vilify.

I, for one, think the time is due to begin approaching white supremacists and the alternative right, the same we approached jihadists and radical islamists.  I want all their organizations infiltrated, I want all their finances frozen on freeze-first-ask-questions-later basis, I want people who publicly support them arrested for incitement of violence (not called "fine people").  I want the FBI questioning every known white supremacist, and questioning anybody who has any interactions with white supremacists.  I want them searched thoroughly at airports, I want a special agent assigned to every one of them that attempts to buy a weapon, and I want to see more of the billions of dollars spent on Homeland Security shifted away from the largely non-existent threat of Islamic terrorism and shifted towards the growing threat of supremacist terrorism. 

And I want this to continue until the day the FBI comes out and says that the alt-right has been extremely cooperative with law enforcement, and deserves the majority of the credit for dealing with the threat within themselves, by turning over suspected radicals to authorities while making large strides to renounce violence and violent ideology.   You know, the way the FBI says the Muslim community has since 911  

Edited by Koala
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, twa said:

The FBI has been infiltrating and monitoring white supremacists here for ages.

Good.  But not enough.  We're gonna need to shutdown all immigration from New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, Norway, the U.K, Germany, and Switzerland.  Just temporarily for like 90 days or something, until we figure out whats going on or I start to feel safe again.  Thats just smart policy.  

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, twa said:

The FBI has been infiltrating and monitoring white supremacists here for ages.

Is this the same FBI that Donald Trump mocks regularly and tries to discredit?  The same FBI whose intel he neglects?

Seems to me that a guy as powerful as Trump might be trying to damage the reputation of an intrepid group like the FBI.

I am disturbed by some of the chatter on what I felt were previously not far right outlets. Of course over the past couple of months I have been disturbed by, red flags like "look at how great anglo-saxons have been and how little brown people contribute to America!"

These were some of the thoughts:
"Everyone should read the manifesto, he speaks truth!"
"I am trying to find the video."
"Coming to America when they take my guns."
"The politicians / government brought this upon their citizens."

These people are insane and don't want to adapt to a changing culture. It is embracing the same death culture they were so up in arms over. We should give this piece of **** our eyes and ears because he deserves it after taking the lives of 49 innocents?

Oh, and the left is "radical" when they talk about gun bans? I get the arguments and there are legitimate arguments, but these folk are flat out white nationalist racists and can't deal with changes in the world that has occurred in the past 25 years.

Immigrant thieves... appalling...

• Sad 1

Just in case you needed another reminder of what utter filth we are talking about with the deplorable demographic......

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - A vigil organized by Christians, Jews and Muslims at Cleveland City Hall to remember the 49 killed in Christchurch, New Zealand was interrupted Friday by a President Donald Trump supporter driving a “BUILD THE WALL” float.

http://www.cleveland19.com/2019/03/15/trump-supporters-drive-build-wall-float-past-mourners-new-zealand-massacre-cleveland-city-hall/?fbclid=IwAR209d_klU0PEilTo77D_eK7s4kss4ktNp6noZK6CJy-L5aQb5CKaLfG8Fs

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Let's wait to see if they actually do anything.  I know zero about the gun culture there but it has been promised here many times to change gun laws.  And it doesn't happen.

It's not that I would rather take a chance with a good samaritan with a gun.  It's that I would rather take a chance with me with a gun.  

Though if you want to have a debate on gun control,  there is another thread for that. 

I'm not saying that you or any other gun owner isn't a good person. I'm saying that I would rather not have to rely on a miracle instead of decent regulation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I'm not saying that you or any other gun owner isn't a good person. I'm saying that I would rather not have to rely on a miracle instead of decent regulation.

If you want to discuss "decent regulation" we should take it to the gun control thread. 

White Nationalists say something racist when someone objects..."Bunch of damn snowflakes."

White Nationalist gets smacked with an egg..."These people are unstable and prone to violence."

Someone revisit the article I posted about calls for civility being used to oppress. Meanwhile they run people down at protests, shoot up mosques and churches.

**** these ****s...they deserve no quarter.

• Thanks 1

I wish liberal politicians would stop being giant ******* and would in fact rightfully blame the right and it’s hateful rhetoric towards minorities for these incidents. 

One side plays with fire and the other is still delusional enough to believe that arsonists can be reasoned with. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Extremist white men are the scourge of the Earth.

I'm white and I'm more afraid of middle aged white men then I am any other demographic.

There are a lot scourges of the earth, white men carrying out terrorstic acts are no different than any other race that does it.  Let’s not be silly, here.  The west defiantly lives in a white mans world so the west is more likely to be affected by white mans terror, and so if that was your point, I agree.   But people in the middle east have to deal with terror on a daily basis... 

56 minutes ago, Larry said:

"Heroic Eggboy"?  Guy committed an assault. Maybe the response was excessive. (Haven't watched). But I'd say a punch in the face is the correct response. 

On the other hand, (from the raitional senators perspective) this some 17 year old brat and you’re a senator...  but he is not rational (obviously) and hopefully x-senator. I don’t think Americans have the courage to do something like this.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

There are a lot scourges of the earth, white men carrying out terrorstic acts are no different than any other race that does it.  Let’s not be silly, here.  The west defiantly lives in a white mans world so the west is more likely to be affected by white mans terror, and so if that was your point, I agree.   But people in the middle east have to deal with terror on a daily basis... 

Probably more than 500,000 dead in Iraq since 2003.

But I suppose some don’t count full-scale invasion as “terrorism”.

#shockandawe

#dronebombing

2 hours ago, Larry said:

"Heroic Eggboy"?  Guy committed an assault. Maybe the response was excessive. (Haven't watched). But I'd say a punch in the face is the correct response. 

Yeah, I agree with this.  That senator is a douchebag but acting like assault/violence is okay because he said something people don't like isn't an answer.  Doesn't do anyone any good.

Nice left hook by the senator, that kid had no clue that was coming.  

40 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah, I agree with this.  That senator is a douchebag but acting like assault/violence is okay because he said something people don't like isn't an answer.  Doesn't do anyone any good.

Nice left hook by the senator, that kid had no clue that was coming.  

Kid earned the punch, but calling that assault/violence is a hell of a stretch bruh lol. I would rather folks be real. The egg was a dumb thing to do and helped literally no one. Everyone applauding it would be ****ing if it happened to, say, AOC. Same time it wasnt a big deal and **** that senator right in the ****. 

A Nazi (or nazi supporter) getting egged doesn't bother me at all. Yes, it's legally battery (t least here it would be battery as opposed to assault...not sure what the laws there are) and yes the kid can and should be punished by the law for doing it. But I certainly don't feel bad for the nazi asshole who got egged. It's not like the kid went after him with a baseball bat or even harmed him in. It was a bit juvenile but I actually kinda give the kid some credit...he was some young teenager surrounded by fascist goons who were grown men. He had to knew there would be a major response. I actually wouldn't be surprised at all if those guys who choked him out and battered him afterwards were charged themselves.