Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

5 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I'd prefer some sort of bipartisan agreement (lolololol) to fix a lot of these issues so someone like Trump can't do so much damage in the future, but EOs like he recently issued against the civil service and others that I would bet on the way should be undone immediately on Jan 20.

I think most people would but Moscow mitch is still alive and the senate majority leader. Dems candidates for Senate way underperformed across the board. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

I am all for Biden passing bills to limit executive powers in various ways, but there better be something baked into the bill that makes it incredibly difficult to overturn those restrictions. Otherwise, as soon as a Republican wins the White House.....yoooooink.

Not while GOP owns the Senate. They won't do anything so **** them. 

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

he was way off on the senate races tho 

They were all way off. Republicans overperformed everywhere up and down the ballot. Not one state legislature flipped.

I guess I just don’t like how they present their polls. Always nitpicking somebody else’s poll for not taking into account this or that, or the “be careful here” lead ins. 

I really shouldn’t have said anything about Waffle House. It’s delicious.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

So it looks like the major county left in AZ is Maricopa county which is blue and should increase or at the least hold his AZ lead. Trump would have to overperform in blue counties the rest of the way out to take either AZ or NV.

The theory by some is that a lot of those votes left have republican on their voter reg. But still, trump would have to get a 20% gain on what's left, and that would be tough in Vegas. Even with higher R registrations left

Just now, China said:

As a Spartan fan, just this once,

giphy.gif?cid=549b592d3941965b54a693b804

I have a friend with a degree from each.  Yikes. 

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

That fight song is gross.

Gerald Ford said he would prefer to walk into an event to the Michigan fight song than Hail to the Chief.

True blue. 

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If someone would walk up to Rick Santorum and sock him in the face like Rick Moranis got punched last month, I'd start a Go Fund Me for the bail money.

done, only i'll be going for a strike i call "the rearranger"

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I think most people would but Moscow mitch is still alive and the senate majority leader. Dems candidates for Senate way underperformed across the board. 

Not while GOP owns the Senate. They won't do anything so **** them. 

Its more cowardice than anything.  Policy wise, conservatives want to limit executive power.  Congress as an institution just doesn't want responsibility.

Here's a novel idea:  Every member of congress post timesheets after every week detailing what they did.  How many hours they actually worked vs. how many hours they fundraised.  Every job I've ever had had us submitting timesheets.  Why not congress?

1 minute ago, mhd24 said:

Its more cowardice than anything.  Policy wise, conservatives want to limit executive power.  Congress as an institution just doesn't want responsibility.

Here's a novel idea:  Every member of congress post timesheets after every week detailing what they did.  How many hours they actually worked vs. how many hours they fundraised.  Every job I've ever had had us submitting timesheets.  Why not congress?

All they do is fundraise.  The House is up for reelection every 2 years...they really don't have time to do anything else!  (sarcasm)

Archived