Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

13 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Can you do it in a Howard the Duck suit?  I feel like a somewhat obscure 80's reference to a commercial flop of a movie would make people confused and I'd enjoy the whole experience a lot more.

what do you mean "suit"?

and what do you mean "flop"?

you don't want to be rearranged too

11 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

he’s winning AZ, NV and PA. He will be at 290 with a chance at 300 if Ga comes thru 

i wonder if don's getting tired of winning

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

You know what? Screw it, I'm claiming New Mexico for me.

I already claimed all 50 states + DC for 2024, so get used to saying, "President Wrilbo67"

When this happens, my mom will be most excited about the fact that I've moved back to DC.

• 88Comrade2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden beats Donald Trump
38 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Wasserman wasn't wrong at all though. In fact he called it perfectly. Before all of this started he said the southern states would have a blue mirage and the northeast states would have a red mirage. So far that's turning out to be very true. That blue mirage faded last night and that red mirage has been fading all night and today.

Looks like the egregious polling failures were local to the counties and states of the Midwest and in some of the down ticket races.  Gonna be a lot of searching for explanations for how the polling in Wisconsin was so wrong, for example.

Archived