Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

35 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Are you using that term to belittle someone

This dismissed the very large rural population of both states. Plus, why would 1 farmers issue be more important than 100k white Middle class LA peoples issue?

You’re missing my point. I was just randomly taking two vastly different ideals. For example I’m firmly pro-choice but I can understand why the idea of abortion is so vulgar to pro-lifers. I don’t agree with it but they don’t agree with me and that’s fine. My point is there really is no such thing as the popular vote anymore. Not when you’re splitting hairs in a nation of 350 million. Everything political in this county is antiquated including the Declaration of Independence and the constitution. This failure to adjust to the times is what’s going to ultimately destroy what’s left of democracy.

4 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Biden needs to declare victory. Right now.

No need to feed into Trump’s clown show. States will keep counting and certify a winner when they are ready. And it will be Biden. And then he can declare himself POTUS elect. 

There is nothing Trump’s gang of thugs can do but clown themselves for a few days.

So it sounds like the case is only concerning votes that arrived after election day.. but most of the votes left to count have remained steady from last night to today. So not sure how many votes are actually at risk. Regardless, none of that justifies stopping them from counting votes received through last night

Pennsylvania is Trump last gasp at salvaging a close victory.  Arizona has been called. Wisconsin has been called. Biden's lead in Michigan keeps increasing.  Biden is also likely to hold onto Nevada as well.  Hopefully for the country's sake, PA will be irrelevant soon anyway.

Biden up by 66k votes in MI with 99% reporting.  Won't be surprised to see it called within the hour.

There really is no legitimate rationale for the electoral college. The whole - do we want CA and NY to decide every election gets thrown out with - do we want PA to decide every election? It's pretty close to that. The difference is peoples votes actually matter with the majority. How many conservative in CA just don't vote anymore! NY??   WHy vote? ANd how many dems in W VA don't vote. How about AL (although dems are an endangered species in AL.) Every other elected office is done by majority vote. President should be no different. 

Just becasue you chose to live out in the middle of no where and as a result have no access to any services, does not mean you should decide I do the same! I hated it when they added that stupid fee to run phone lines out to distant rural areas. **** that! They want phone service? Either pay for it or move to where there is service. WTF should I pay for you to live how you want to? You aren't paying for me? I am so tired of these whiny ass ****es insisting on living out in the middle of no where and then wanting me to pay for them to do so!!  **** them!!  Either move, pay for it your self, or deal with it!!  ****ing cry babies!!   

And yes, I am grumpy today!  I tired - Stealing from Chris Rock with a twist - Tired! Tired ! Tired!  Fe Fi Fo ****, Trump voters truly do suck! 

56 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

This makes zero sense. 

Only the President is on everyone's ballot. Popular vote would give everyone an equally weighted vote.  

Again, neither system is perfect, but the idea of the popular vote would certainly expedite the idea of a civil war consider two states alone would heavily weigh the vote one way. 

13 minutes ago, redskinss said:

How frustrating would it be if the wft scored more points this Sunday than any team in nfl history and lost the game?

Because that's a possibility in this election.

Why do people always compare the election to a sporting event? There is absolutely zero correlation.

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

So Nevada just said they are releasing final results today and not holding them until tomorrow.

Nevada election officials to announce updated results Wednesday

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/live-blog/2020-11-04-trump-biden-election-results-n1246346/ncrd1246446#liveBlogHeader

Damnit, I was gonna go and try to vote a few more times.

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

So Nevada just said they are releasing final results today and not holding them until tomorrow.

Nevada election officials to announce updated results Wednesday

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/live-blog/2020-11-04-trump-biden-election-results-n1246346/ncrd1246446#liveBlogHeader

Big deal. Could make the PA fight moot already

Archived