Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

This is where them rushing the Supreme Court nomination through becomes very stressful since Kavanaugh has already shown he doesn't even care if he's accurate on information he cites in his opinions.

1 minute ago, mammajamma said:

no way... lol

so we wont know GA until Friday. PA probably by late tomorrow. AZ tonight. And NV early morning

FWIW, the woman from PA they had on CNN earlier (I can't remember if she was the AG or SoS or something else) indicated that it was likely they would have their full count much earlier than that.

Just now, purbeast said:

So how does the president have the authority to just stop the election process and counting of votes because he is mad he's losing?

He doesn't lol - but Trump has never let pesky things like laws, honor, or common decency stop him from doing whatever the **** he wants and the American electorate has never demanded he do so - so here we are.

31 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

But the thing is, there is still a ballot full of local politicians that effect local policies more than the President which the people of CA/NY and anywhere else have zero say on other than their own counties/cites/states.   The purpose of the President has never been to reach into every state and city to decide laws it is to lead the country as a whole on some key issues, but ultimately it is still your state/local elections that determine the laws of where you  live.  This is why I have never bought into the idea that popular vote for President is "tyranny"

I think theoretically you’re correct but as we’ve seen lately, having a stern, divisive voice that’s intent on unification as opposed to alienation Is vital to this country’s success. I think the days of the “one nation under god” mindset is long gone.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

They're so scared of that last 19% in PA. They know what's on those remaining ballots. 

Biden has this in the bag. 

Yeah the fact that they're frantically trying to stop the counting in a state they claim they won now is hilarious. If they thought they were actually going to win with all votes counted they'd just sit back and relax.

Archived