Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

Can Biden maybe declare QAnon a terrorist organization?  The DOJ should start filing lawsuits left and right.

Also, Hunter Biden as a private citizen should sue everybody, including facebook.  Accusing him of being a peophile.  That is the worst accusation to make. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquirer.com/opinion/editorials/qanon-conspiracy-theory-save-children-pennsylvania-congress-resolution-condemning-20201006.html%3foutputType=amp

Last week, the U.S. House of Representatives voted to condemn the online conspiracy movement QAnon. It should have been an easy vote considering that the FBI has labeled QAnon a domestic terrorist threat. And for the majority of the 435 House members, it was. But troublingly, 18 representatives voted against the resolution. More concerning: Two of the 17 Republican “nay” votes came from Pennsylvania.

Deep State got there first.

Just now, MisterPinstripe said:

And slamming peoples heads into the wall saying how horrible they are is definitely going to get them to come around. That's the whole point....  At this point you are saying that 65 million + people are horrible and we dont want anything to do with them. Lets keep them on that rung below us so we can keep ****ting on them versus pulling them up and getting them to join us.

At this point that is exactly what I am saying. **** them!!  They are horrible people!!  I am tired of walking on eggshells trying to appease a bunch of complete ****s who call themselves "moderates"! I have done so much myself to try and reach those people. I am exhausted. They need to come to me at some point. 

So yea, I am saying **** them all! That's exactly what they have been saying to us and we going back with tails between our legs saying please come with us, please!!

I will be glad to have conversations still but not going to sugar coat **** anymore and try to be gentle. That's what biden did. He was Mr. Nice guy. How did that work out?? 

**** them! They can grow up or **** off!! 

1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

Of course Harris would run on the D side. I'd like to see Liz Cheney make a run on the R side. Not sure who else besides some of the tired folks from the 2016 race like Rubio and Cruz. Tom Cotton will probably run. I'm not crazy about Crenshaw.

I'll worry more after these results are final but I do see it as a huge problem that the Republicans have potential young candidates that are smarter than Trump and be able to push the same agenda in much nicer packaging. 12 years later and the Dems can't seem to find anyone that can capture people like Obama did.

4 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Of course Harris would run on the D side. I'd like to see Liz Cheney make a run on the R side. Not sure who else besides some of the tired folks from the 2016 race like Rubio and Cruz. Tom Cotton will probably run. I'm not crazy about Crenshaw.

And she will lose. If Pete was straight, he would be the ideal candidate 

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Yes. 

I am not a politician, so I don't need to mince words: Trump supporters are in a cult and do not think clearly. They frequently absorb and regurgitate conspiracy theories and organize around hate. That is not OK and that is not the direction we need to follow as a nation. Trump supporters are dangerous and dragging us into the abyss.

If you feel my opinion is harmful, just step back and look at how a huge portion of the electorate is behaving. I am done trying to reason with them. Someone else can do that if it must be done.

No one can do that. Someone or something has to bulldoze this Hate Matrix they are living in.

People want to help. Smart, educated people who grew up with them, and seen their hardships, that  run for office to help lift them up, only to be swatted down by con artists and monsters.

I'm over this "You're being mean to them" Bull****. They are voting for the people that are killing them, and the rest of us, laughing as they literally sink into the ocean in some places due to climate change. Cant get more educated because they are duped into a lack of one. Cant get healthy because they are duped into voting for people who dgaf about their healthcare. On and on it goes.

What this is really about, is a strong sect of wealthy, snobbish rich folks that don't want this country a certain way, and know that if they can create a nationwide network that can fool the uneducated into going with their diabolical plan, they will be sitting pretty.

That's all it is.

10 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

If Biden wins, the gop will just purge the trump family from existence, reload with Dan Crenshaw in ‘24, and he will most definitely win unless the Democratic Party finds a suitable successor. 

Nope. Trump has driven GOP turnout to an insane amount. He loses, he could easily be the nominee in 24. He is the GOP now and later.

8 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Something concerning for Democrats each presidential cycle black male voters go up 2-4% for the GOP since 2008 (It’s at 18% set to hit 21–22% if the trends continues.). Also Trump got double the amount of black women voters this time over 2016.  He also got a lot of Hispanic though that’s mainly South Beach Cubans that consider themselves white and actually don’t like other Hispanics or blacks (Yes Miami Cubans are weird.).  Plus they think Democrat is communism yet don’t realize trump did business with Castro. 

Why on earth did more black woman vote for Trump this time? Too many Diamond and Silks. What a shame.

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Why on earth did more black woman vote for Trump this time? Too many Diamond and Silks. What a shame.

Maybe they don't like to being told how to feel and what to do by super woke white people who probably cross the street when they actually see a person of color.

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

80 year old post-covid trump won't be running for anything. 

He has gotten the most votes of a republican ever. Dude is not going away -- unless he gets locked up. Which the dems better try to do.

9 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

12 years later and the Dems can't seem to find anyone that can capture people like Obama did.

Pete has that "it" factor, to me he's hands down the most talented future candidate in the Dem party, it just depends if the Dems are ok backing another white guy.

Trump wants the counting of votes in MI to be halted, while Biden currently holds the lead?  Smart?!

Also, I see an on-coming Dan Crenshaw vs. Tom Cotton battle for the new leader of the GOP coming soon.  Maybe not 2024, but 2028 for sure. 

The Dems better get over the Clinton/Biden/Boomer era of the Democratic party, and fast, because the GOP has a lot of younger folks lined up to kick down the door when this whole Trump era passes.  The Dems likely went to the well for the final time before it dried out and it looks like it provided it's final payoff. 

Just now, Hooper said:

He has gotten the most votes of a republican ever. Dude is not going away -- unless he gets locked up. Which the dems better try to do.

I could see these cult members giving Ivanka or Don Jr. (if he can avoid a coke overdose) a legitimate run as a candidate in four years.

43 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

So do you think that if someone voted for Trump they are a horrible person under some category and there is no other reason for them to not vote for Biden or Hillary? Thats how it come across, but I dont want to assume.

I’ll accept horrible person or stupid. They can choose which one I don’t care. 

Archived