Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I'm sorry but I'll never feel guilty for judging those that throw all common decency out the window and put this moron in the most powerful position in the world. I'm sure people throughout history have rationalized their support of horrible people, but history judges them harshly and I'm not going to let them off the hook because Joe Biden doesn't check every single box for them.

George Carlin has a famous quote where he says you think of how stupid the average American is, then you have to think that half of America is dumber than this. 

I know it seems wild, but some Trump voters are as simple as this:

Is my 401k going up? Check.

Are gas prices low? Check.

Have I been bamboozled by politicians my whole adult life? Check.

Are all politicians shady and out for their own personal gain? Check.

They literally do not care about any of the other stuff.  I gather a lot of those folks who don't necessarily like Trump the human being and aren't proud of voting for him, voted for him.

Wrong. This is how powerful the propaganda of Fox News has shown to be. I know plenty of trump supporters who are adamant about not being racist. It has everything to do with propaganda feigning as a news source infecting a gigantic percentage of the country, and the optic of power vs weakness. Which, whether you want to believe it or not, means a younger straight white man that can throw verbal haymakers on his opponents, and is not afraid to seize power.  

9 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

So do you think that if someone voted for Trump they are a horrible person under some category and there is no other reason for them to not vote for Biden or Hillary? Thats how it come across, but I dont want to assume.

You’re correct not to assume. I actually think they’re garbage.

3 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

And slamming peoples heads into the wall saying how horrible they are is definitely going to get them to come around. That's the whole point....  At this point you are saying that 65 million + people are horrible and we dont want anything to do with them. Lets keep them on that rung below us so we can keep ****ting on them versus pulling them up and getting them to join us.

Never mind Dem’s allegedly looking down their noses at them, The Grand Oligarch’s Party has actually been the ones crapping on them on real life policy and governance and they continue to vote for them. So no, don’t give them squat. All they’ll do is use whatever you give them to consume more conspiracy theory and racism.

Just now, mammajamma said:

Fund education

What if they don't trust the facts that education is trying to get them to internalize?

It's not just an education thing, it's a trust and upholding good faith thing, and a communication thing. Plus instilling habits of due diligence.

5 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

And slamming peoples heads into the wall saying how horrible they are is definitely going to get them to come around. That's the whole point....  At this point you are saying that 65 million + people are horrible and we dont want anything to do with them. Lets keep them on that rung below us so we can keep ****ting on them versus pulling them up and getting them to join us.

It is continuously irritating people like you never seem to grasp that many of these people simply Do. Not. Live. In. Reality.

Say it with me again:

They

Do

Not 

Live

In

Reality

You can be pissed at them. You can be mean spirited. You can "Understand" them. You can be Mother ****ing Theresa.

They do not hear it. None of it. Because:

They

Do 

Not

Live

In 

Reality

And if you do not understand that, these types of conversations are truly pointless. They eat rocket full and dragon fire for breakfast. The only way to actually have a meaningful, productive conversation with one of these people, would be to find a way to unplug them from the continuous, pointed, and effective disinformation and fear mongering that is beamed into their ****ing foreheads

Jesus 🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

So what you're saying is "Yeah, they are horrible but heaven forbid we actually tell them".

As a person of color,  I view Trump supporters as a threat.

Sorry if they're "offended".

Yes. 

I am not a politician, so I don't need to mince words: Trump supporters are in a cult and do not think clearly. They frequently absorb and regurgitate conspiracy theories and organize around hate. That is not OK and that is not the direction we need to follow as a nation. Trump supporters are dangerous and dragging us into the abyss.

If you feel my opinion is harmful, just step back and look at how a huge portion of the electorate is behaving. I am done trying to reason with them. Someone else can do that if it must be done.

Can Biden maybe declare QAnon a terrorist organization?  The DOJ should start filing lawsuits left and right.

Also, Hunter Biden as a private citizen should sue everybody, including facebook.  Accusing him of being a peophile.  That is the worst accusation to make. 

6 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

It’s looking like Dan Rodimer, the human cesspool, isn’t going to win in the congressional race out here and I’ve never been more proud to have called him and his enabling wife “psychos” to their faces.

One thing that Dems need to recognize is the GOP doesn't actually give a **** about military service...at all. In Western NC, the GOP passed on the opportunity to vote for a retired USAF colonel in favor of a true piece of ****, awful human scum that is 25 years old. 

Something concerning for Democrats each presidential cycle black male voters go up 2-4% for the GOP since 2008 (It’s at 18% set to hit 21–22% if the trends continues.). Also Trump got double the amount of black women voters this time over 2016.  He also got a lot of Hispanic though that’s mainly South Beach Cubans that consider themselves white and actually don’t like other Hispanics or blacks (Yes Miami Cubans are weird.).  Plus they think Democrat is communism yet don’t realize trump did business with Castro. 

18 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

It really doesn't matter. trump is everything that is wrong with America. And anyone who votes for him is supporting that. They can rationalize it all they want but they are giving approval to trump and his antics. 

I've been reflecting that, even if Biden wins this here, I still will have witnessed a sitting US President announce that he's just waiting till after the election to fire his second Attorney General, for failing to use the Department of Justice to aid the President's campaign.  And the crowd roaring approval.  

I know, I now.  Add it to the list.  

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

One thing that Dems need to recognize is the GOP doesn't actually give a **** about military service...at all. In Western NC, the GOP passed on the opportunity to vote for a retired USAF colonel in favor of a true piece of ****, awful human scum that is 25 years old. 

They will vote for whomever they are told to vote. As long as the candidate exudes power in some fashion, and is straight/white. The rest doesn’t matter 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Yeah, I saw good ol' Jack Del Rio congratulate that guy for his win on Twitter. That assholes first tweet as the winner of the election?

2 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

If Biden wins, the gop will just purge the trump family from existence, reload with Dan Crenshaw in ‘24, and he will most definitely win unless the Democratic Party finds a suitable successor. 

Of course Harris would run on the D side. I'd like to see Liz Cheney make a run on the R side. Not sure who else besides some of the tired folks from the 2016 race like Rubio and Cruz. Tom Cotton will probably run. I'm not crazy about Crenshaw.

Archived