Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

So, anyone seeing Fox news being sad or right wing radio being sad? What's the scoop right wingers?

Fox News is saying that the results are accurate, but it hasn't been called yet so there is still hope. They seem a bit somber over there, I'll go back after Meagan Wolfe talks. She's kinda cute...

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

So, anyone seeing Fox news being sad or right wing radio being sad? What's the scoop right wingers?

At least on reddit, it's full on "so much voter fraud, we need investigation and a redo".

And yes, I will be checking to see if schadenfreude tastes better with booze later tonight.

It's pretty absurd that votes would not be counted due to USPS incompetence, namely purposeful actions by the postmaster general that we have been warned about and witnessed in real time almost daily over the past 3-4 months.  I don't see how it is okay not to count those votes. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

It's pretty absurd that votes would not be counted due to USPS incompetence, namely purposeful actions by the postmaster general that we have been warned about and witnessed in real time almost daily over the past 3-4 months.  I don't see how it is okay not to count those votes. 

Looks like a lot of those are in southern florida, which would really explain why miami dade was so far off projections

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

So lets review. 

1. They Announced they'd cheat

2. They Cheated

3. They got caught cheating. 

4. Now they're complaining that they were caught cheating

5. They're saying that catching them cheating is the other side cheating

Also, Frank Luntz on is Fox News saying that the Washington Post deliberately skewed their polling numbers against Trump. He says they're corrupt and there needs to be an investigation. Thats the death kneel, seems like the GOP is conceeding.

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I worked last night so spent much of the morning sleeping. CNN is highly thought of for its tech, but it gets exhausting seeing John King compare his 200th county of the night to how Eisenhower did in 1956.

And I wasnt about to watch Fox. We had Newsmax available and, I said earlier, Spicer did a good job of being relatively low key and keeping it real. But him and the others did keep saying that there was no way Biden was going to have the votes to overtake DT in the Rust Belt. Looks like that was very wrong.

I'll wait until this thing is more certain before viewing the tears of FNC. On Twitter I did see Levin seemed to be having a meltdown.

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Also, Frank Luntz on is Fox News saying that the Washington Post deliberately skewed their polling numbers against Trump. He says they're corrupt and there needs to be an investigation. Thats the death kneel, seems like the GOP is conceeding.

Too bad, so sad

Just now, mammajamma said:

GA is going to be so close.. 200k left to count. If biden gets 65-70%, which is where he's at in the remaining counties, it's about an 80k net. Which is how much he's down by

Based on one of their early updates this morning, Biden was getting ~85% of the mail-in votes. I'm not saying that representative of whats out there, but certainly in the ballpark, given that they're largely processing mail-ins from in/around Atlanta-- two factors that skew heavily Democratic.

Last time I checked Nevada Biden's lead had narrowed some, but I also heard everything left to count there are counties that lean blue, so it looks like as long as he holds onto Nevada, the rest of the map indicates Biden will win, regardless of if he comes back in PA or not.  

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Mail service here sucks donkey balls. I’m not surprised at all. IMO this wouldn’t be much different even if DeJoy hadn’t screwed everything up.

1 hour ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Yes, thats exactly what I said. 🙄 Its either one extreme or the other, this is part of the issue that contributes to this.

Have you ever seen anyone try to level with a Tя☭mp/Grand Oligarch’s Party type? Nothing works. You can berate them, condescend, or respectfully present facts and the results are the same. Certainly the former isn’t ideal or very likely to work but nothing does so it doesn’t really matter. That’s why I say the only way to fix it is to accelerate the already thinning ranks of so-called real ‘Muricuh. 

Archived