Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

12 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Oh I don't disagree. I just think they'll do everything they can to draw it out and throw monkey wrenches.

It will provide a Republican AM radio talking point for years if Biden wins. 

"Well what about the election fraud in Wisconsin..." 

Sort of the "What about her emails..." or "What about Bengazi..."

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Yesterday was a 22 hour day for me and I'm gonna have to do this one on 3 hours of sleep.

But at least I didn't wake up to bad news. Let's finish this off.

I got 1.5 hours ha. And in that time MI flipped to Biden. Maybe I should try to go back to sleep

3 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Is there anyway to count the votes that won't be counted? I would love to see how they fit into the polling data.

You can go to the county-by-county views on CNN, WaPo, whatever and try to extrapolate based on % reported, but there's two issues:

1) You still have the bias error for the underlying reasons certain ballots aren't counted (e.g.: if they're all mail-in ballots, they'll lean more biden that the existing data, or vice-versa)

2) By the time you hand enter all that information, the results will likely be updated.

1 minute ago, mammajamma said:

I got 1.5 hours ha. And in that time MI flipped to Biden. Maybe I should try to go back to sleep

Right around the time I said I was out for the night, Milwaukee came through and changed the course of the election.

Yeah...I wasn't putting my phone down for a while after that.

The good news is that based on all of this, a PA or GA win for Biden is game over.  Even if he loses BOTH, it likely comes down to NV, which he's leading and Hillary carried in 2016.  We're all so frightened from 2016 that we forget its Trump that basically has to run the table here.

I'm not advocating counting our chickens, but lets also stay realistic. (The underlying assumption here is that Biden has successfully flipped AZ and MI, which is highly likely at this point. Alongside WI, that puts him at 264).

1 minute ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

There are massive numbers of fake looking Twitter accounts claiming that online right now. So look for that to be the new “hanging chad.” 

Ya. They're also spreading fake info about more votes than registration numbers. Out in force with a bunch of these claims today. Don't believe anything you read on twitter unless it's by someone you know

Archived