Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

The Fox News spin right after in order to not declare Biden the winner: 

Trump had a forceful personality though it might not be great for people at home. AND Trump cutting off Biden probably stopped Biden from fumbling on the one yard line.

Biden cleared the very low bar set for him. 

what'd everyone expect? of course it was going to be a ****show. just like the last 4 years was a ****show. just like our country is a ****show. i dont get the purpose of having these. you know who you're voting for by now, and its way past entertainment at this point

anyway, reading through twitter now. the only thing that i could see swaying things either way was Biden not backing the green new deal, even though he literally released his own green new deal and says he supports it on his website. might hurt turnout a little bit with people on the left who are planning on holding their breath to vote for him. hope he clears that up

Biden needs to find a camera and a microphone as fast as possible and soberly tell the American people "I wanted to have a serious debate on issues tonight but the President had other plans and made this event the reality TV clown show his Presidency has been the last 3 years".

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

He’s actually a BernieBro. 

I’m neither.

Joe did nothing to sway anyone to him. 
Donald did nothing to sway anyone to him.

Frankly, this debate repelled voters. Why bother to vote for either.

I don’t think this debate helped either one of them.

The only result of thus debate, it depresses the vote.  So, if that happens; then Trump will have won this  debate because he will have depressed the vote.

I hope I am wrong and this **** show has the opposite result and people just decide to go with Joe.

Joe needs to boycott the last 2 debates; there’s no need for it.

That was the worst debate I've ever watched. Wallace was a pushover. Biden sounded old, slow and feeble for much of the debate. Trump was a complete ****ing idiot and, worse still, whiny and passive aggressive. Nobody wants that in a leader. He was an incoherent, paranoid mess for the last 20 minutes. 

Trump started off strong and Biden was horrible in the first segment but it evened up by the end. It's hard to say who came out of this looking worse but I'm not happy with that at all. If Biden won, it was like a 6-3 WFT/Jets game.

And thank God that Trump back football, right?

What a joke.

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I’m neither.

Joe did nothing to sway anyone to him. 
Donald did nothing to sway anyone to him.

Frankly, this debate repelled voters. Why bother to vote for either.

I don’t think this debate helped either one of them.

The only result of thus debate, it depresses the vote.  So, if that happens; then Trump will have won this  debate because he will have depressed the vote.

I hope I am wrong and this **** show has the opposite result and people just decide to go with Joe.

Joe needs to boycott the last 2 debates; there’s no need for it.

Joe boycotting the last 2 debates doesn't help him, either.  If you want to talk about depressing votes, that's how to do it.  Or that'd swing votes to Trump, maybe.

Archived