Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

Did anyone else just see Santorum on cnn?

What a dumb **** that guy is

”I just said the President doesn’t like condemning his supporters aka white supremacists. Quick someone get me out of here”

😅 Did he really call Trump supporters white supremacists like that? 

I was about a half hour behind.

I one sequence during the Covid topic Trump claimed Biden would shut everything down, then said he wouldn't have shut anything down, and that he wants to shut everything down.  Trump can't even make sense of things when he is not answering a direct question.  

I thought Biden was okay, but tonight that was probably all he had to be.  Trump sounded like he merely printed a transcript from Hannity's shows over last 3 months and read off of him.  Does that man have any of his own thoughts or insights or philosophy on the issues?  Literally everything he says, even after being in office for 4 years is a cable news script.

7 minutes ago, Bacon said:

😅 Did he really call Trump supporters white supremacists like that? 

Sorry took a while to find a link

the moment he realizes what he said is just amazing

**** that guy. Idiot. 

the question to Santorum, which isn’t included is, is “how do you excuse his behavior?”

this was his answer

Edit: sorry, this one sucks. It’s missing the final 30 seconds where you wonder if Santorum is faking a stroke to get out of it. 

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Lemme know how that group of idiots turns out.

The second guy said Trump has a “good command of things”

and that “we have a good battle on our hands”

and he was excited. 

the one chick said trump was distracting but she agrees with what he says. But he’s distracting. 

37 minutes ago, just654 said:

Honestly I won’t have this conversation on this board or social media. In person all about it. But I have to give you credit you called it a Republic and not a Democracy. 

God, that pathetic line. I only hear certain people make that argument. <----It's not a compliment.

Archived