Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2016 was also a similar choice and the country went with Trump's dark and ugly soul.  This election shouldn't be close.  Trump shouldn't have been near the Presidency with a 4000-foot pole.  I can't believe his racist, facebook conspiracy, bully, narcisist, dishonest schtick will still pick up so many votes. 

He was so bad we didn't even talk about him addressing his tax returns...did he not say he would release them again last night?  He directly avoided the $750 question... but we all forget because there were 10 things worse and more shocking.  

16 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I think that my favorite part of it was the white guy voting for Trump had his feelings hurt by Joe Biden for saying Trump was responsible for 200k deaths.

Just saying, I don;t think Trump is responsible for 200K deaths, either.  The virus was going to come here, and it was going to kill people, even if we hadn't flat out campaigned against trying to limit it.  

Me, I figure he's probably responsible for around half of them.  Probably more than half of them, now days.  

I turn 39 in November and I have never voted in my entire life. I have absolutely zero political affiliation as far as democrats and republicans go and I don’t even give a **** about the ideology of either party.

I registered to vote this year and pretty sure I registered an independent since I couldn’t give two ****s about what a democrat or republican is.

I cannot FATHOM how anyone, republican or democrat, could have watched that debate last night and saw how the sitting President of the United States acted and answered those questions, and been like “yep, that is my president and I want 4 more years of that guy.” He is just a complete man child clown, racist piece of **** bully.

Seriously, anyone I know personally who supports that clown is just going to be looked at completely different from here on out if I know they vote for him this year.

6 hours ago, Berggy9598 said:

You can't possibly be serious. After everything he's done hasn't turned them, you really believe whether or not they're called idiots is going to change anything? 

Yes, i know some that aren't bots and don't know everything he's done.  

Look, I know me, im opininated AF, so requiring everyone to have the same world view as me would leave very isolated.

So I'm not saying we should spend the next month trying to flip his base, im saying not everyone is in the same boat from my own personal experience because I didn't cut off everyone that voted for him. that's what he wants, I cut off the platforms that annoyed me the most instead. 

So categorize if you have to, I know divide and conquer when I see it.  There are assholes and idiots out there, dont get me wrong, call it how you see it when you see it.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

So categorize if you have to, I know divide and conquer when I see it.  There are assholes and idiots out there, dont get me wrong, call it how you see it when you see it.

At this point, anyone still supporting Trump is one of the following:

1) Cynical as **** to the core about politics, politicians, and political institutions of this country

2) In love with a POTUS who gives cover to every disgusting, hate filled bigotry in their soul

3) Stark raving idiot

4) Thinks liberals are the devil incarnate and would literally vote for Lucifer over anyone with a (D) after their name in the ballot.

There is nothing I could say or do after four years that would change any of their minds.  This election is set.  You could lock everyone in a mobius strip for another length of human history and it still won't move the needle.  What matters now is enabling everyone who desires to vote to actually be able to vote and then getting all those votes counted.

9 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I’m neither.

Joe did nothing to sway anyone to him. 
Donald did nothing to sway anyone to him.

Frankly, this debate repelled voters. Why bother to vote for either.

I don’t think this debate helped either one of them.

The only result of thus debate, it depresses the vote.  So, if that happens; then Trump will have won this  debate because he will have depressed the vote.

I hope I am wrong and this **** show has the opposite result and people just decide to go with Joe.

Joe needs to boycott the last 2 debates; there’s no need for it.

Well...this is ONE person’s opinion.🤔

3 minutes ago, purbeast said:

As someone who hasn't followed politics until I saw Trump ruining the country, I don't get the whole "sleepy" Biden thing.  He just seems like every other old guy politician I have witnessed in the past as far as how he talks and his demeanors.

That's because he's on that Tony Montana mountain just before the debate.  Can't do it too often.

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

I think that my favorite part of it was the white guy voting for Trump had his feelings hurt by Joe Biden for saying Trump was responsible for 200k deaths. Guess dude needs his safe space. The other vote for Trump was definitely not “undecided” beforehand as he quoted Trump talking points.

My work group chat exploded with claims that Biden was blaming Trump for a virus that he funded in 2014. 

!!!!

And I couldnt. Even. All I could do was reply WHAT!? over and over cause I dont even know what they are talking about but I know they are all smarter than that. I mean our entire job is fact based. Find fact. Apply protocol. Over and over. But you believe that bull****??? How! 

32 minutes ago, bearrock said:

1) Cynical as **** to the core about politics, politicians, and political institutions of this country

2) In love with a POTUS who gives cover to every disgusting, hate filled bigotry in their soul

3) Stark raving idiot

4) Thinks liberals are the devil incarnate and would literally vote for Lucifer over anyone with a (D) after their name in the ballot.

Rioght. Sounds good in a post.

3 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

In order not to look like the persona you originally were perplexed about, Sleepy Joe.

You're more defensive than the 85 Bears.

Well you do sound just like Trump making up stuff trying to pass it off as truth.  I'm over that bull****.

So if you're just trying to make a funny my bad.

39 minutes ago, bearrock said:

3) Stark raving idiot

There is nothing I could say or do after four years that would change any of their minds.  This election is set.  You could lock everyone in a mobius strip for another length of human history and it still won't move the needle.  What matters now is enabling everyone who desires to vote to actually be able to vote and then getting all those votes counted.

I break it down much more simply.

Anyone supporting Trump is one of the following:

1) A sucker

2) A shill.

I think it's that basic. You are either a dope or someone who is being paid or profiteering. If you are not being paid by Trump (or Moscow) for your support then you are a short-sighted idiot.

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Just saying, I don;t think Trump is responsible for 200K deaths, either.  The virus was going to come here, and it was going to kill people, even if we hadn't flat out campaigned against trying to limit it.  

Me, I figure he's probably responsible for around half of them.  Probably more than half of them, now days.  

Look at this image and tell me what you see as the difference.

image.jpg.d5271566497582924b847cdebdbc0b00.jpg

4 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Well you do sound just like Trump making up stuff trying to pass it off as truth.  I'm over that bull****.

So if you're just trying to make a funny my bad.

Nah dawg, I ain't bout that Trump Lyfe.  Trippin.

I can't judge a mf because you ABSOLUTELY HATE the other mf??? Pfshhhh.

We're replacing the Zorn Seahawks* with the Zorn Redskii...oh s***....

That's it. With a reasonable plan put in place, we would have seen the death rate of Germany. Maybe we couldn't do as well as New Zealand, but we account for 20% of COVID deaths worldwide. That means we did and are doing something horribly wrong. We have managed this disease worse than every other country on the planet.

2 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Nah dawg, I ain't bout that Trump Lyfe.  Trippin.

I can't judge a mf because you ABSOLUTELY HATE the other mf??? Pfshhhh.

We're replacing the Zorn Seahawks* with the Zorn Redskii...oh s***....

The idea that they're the same is ridiculous. The idea that they would do the same things is ridiculous.

Archived