Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

The analysis should be this. 

Joe Biden showed up to debate.

Donald Trump showed up with a wheelbarrow full of manure and threw it around the stage. 

Everyone is acting like, "Wow, Biden certainly smells like manure too!!".  Ridiculous to even compare the two.

There is no way for Biden to not end up dirty if this is how Trump "debates".  

23 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

A few folks have tweeted this quote. It seems appropriate.

“Never play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over. Then ****s all over the board. Then struts around like it won.”

Damn, I love this quote. So much so I googled it’s origins. Here’s the first result:

https://www.marketingsociety.com/the-library/playing-chess-pigeon

There’s a saying about trying to use reason and logic to argue with a stupid person:

“Never play chess with a pigeon.

The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over.

Then ****s all over the board.

Then struts around like it won.”

You could say that’s what Hillary Clinton tried to do.

She tried to play chess with a pigeon.

Probably, never before has a candidate for President of the USA been so qualified as Hillary Clinton.

Probably, never before has a candidate been so unqualified as Donald Trump.

Hillary tried to beat him at her game: the politician’s game.

She was more intelligent, more articulate, more prepared.

She knew every detail of how government works.

Donald Trump knew next to nothing, and he didn’t care.

The more she tried to beat him at chess, the more he knocked all the pieces over.

After the three debates, I saw Hillary’s untruthfulness score rated at 23% (that’s mistakes and/or lies).

23% is pretty good, Bernie Sanders was rated at 24%.

So Hillary was more honest than most politicians.

Donald Trump’s score was rated at 67%.

More than double the number of mistakes and/or lies.

But he didn’t care.

At every debate, he knocked all the pieces over, shat all over the board and strutted around like he’d won.

And unbelievably he did win.

We are so undeniably ****ed.

12 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Jus put me on ignore, what you see is what you get no matter the venue. Yes I'm trying to win some folks over in real life a different way because my 2016 approach had less success.  At least I'm honest about it.

We're good, dude. 🤘

I just have 0 patience for people who made **** decisions in 2016. Trump is who Trump is and nothing has changed about him in 4 years. He's the same piece of **** now that he was then. 

Being nice isn't going to get their votes. They aren't voting for nice based on their 2016 vote. 

3 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

my favorite was the doucher who said it wasn't fair to blame the 200k deaths on Trump....

um, yes it is. Where do we start with how wrong that statement is?

When Trump credited himself with saving "thousands of lives" all I could think was "Yeah, but...what about the 200,000?" Trump did a horrible job with the COVID-19 section because of course he did. He has nothing. 

"The bleach thing was sarcasm!" 

What an asshole. 

6 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

We're good, dude. 🤘

I just have 0 patience for people who made **** decisions in 2016. Trump is who Trump is and nothing has changed about him in 4 years. He's the same piece of **** now that he was then. 

Being nice isn't going to get their votes. They aren't voting for nice based on their 2016 vote. 

Its all good, bro.

Again,  its the folks that have never voted democrat in their life and don't want to vote for Trump that we still need right now. Hate them or not. This isnt over after this.

I tried lumping them all together, that didn't work. Theres a middle ground between placate and blasting that is pulling suburban women from the gop.  Its working.

Next time Trump brings up voter fraud and mail-in balloting issues, Biden needs to be able to turn the issue on him.  Turn to him directly and ask him what measures he has taken in the last 6 months to ensure mail in ballots will be the safest & secure they have ever been before? (You can even throw in some stuff about DeJoy and USPS, just don't get too long-winded about it) It is obvious Trump is there to sow the seeds of chaos & mistrust, not fix things, so you hit that point right at it's core.  When Trump can't come up with a good answer, then you immediately follow up by looking into the TV (like he did tonight) and say "See folks, this is what Trump is all about, chaos, he thrives on it, it is his biggest ally in the election"

57 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Or ready to turn on Trump, but not if they keep being called idiots for supporting him in the first place.  Again, we are asking Republicans to vote for the opposite party and ideology as opposed to not voting at all, we do need them.

You can't possibly be serious. After everything he's done hasn't turned them, you really believe whether or not they're called idiots is going to change anything? 

Not only is the mail in voting stuff Trump is pushing bad, it’s made us all lose sight of something:  all voting during a pandemic should have been by mail.  The people in power are all voting by mail.  Everyone knows congregating in large groups is bad right now.  Everyone reasonable, anyway.  The only reason to insist on doing things as dangerously as possible, is because they want to discourage voting.  They also don’t want all of their efforts to discourage minority votes, like closing polling places in minority areas, to go to waste.

Again the ONLY way to vote this year should have been by mail.  It’s not being done by mail because they know they’d lose and lose badly.

Archived