Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, just654 said:

As the quiet Trump supporter around here. First that was a **** Show. Trump tired to get under Biden’s skin and it didn’t work. Tonight hurt Trump more than anything. 

Serious question - can you please state a few reasons you could possibly (quietly) support this threat to the Republic?

A criticism of Biden is that he seemed old and slow at times.  I’m not bothered by old people being old.  We’re not sending the president of the US into combat.  We don’t settle disputes with one on one games at the court (if we did Obama would rule the world).  What I need to see from a president is judgement, character, and their stance on the issues.  Tonight we didn’t just see one candidate outshine the other, we saw two people whose behavior I could describe as “adult” one was Biden, the other was the moderator.  

Trump behaved like a child that ran out of animal crackers and screen time... and that’s the best that could be said for him.  The worst is that he refused to condemn white supremacy and told these groups to stand by.  Disgusting.

2 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Serious question - can you please state a few reasons you could possibly (quietly) support this threat to the Republic?

Honestly I won’t have this conversation on this board or social media. In person all about it. But I have to give you credit you called it a Republic and not a Democracy. 

1 minute ago, TheDoyler23 said:

The next one is a town hall, which does NOT help Trump. 

If Trump has a similar strategy to interrupt Biden in a town hall I hope someone in the audience speaks for the American people and tells him to stfu. It would be an all-time unforgettable moment lol.

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Not specific to this particular post;  Your posts tonight have been good and you should post in the Tailgate more often. 

Appreciated. I try to avoid being online for things like these. It’s a no-win situation and it’s almost naive to think minds can be changed now. I don’t know what the political demos are on this board so I try not to rock the boat if I get too heated. It’s hard enough having friends that are still Trump supporters and being able to have civil conversations with them and i would rather not have to endure the same strife here.

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

I wish Biden were a bit crisper in delivering his thoughts and words. He missed some opportunities tonight. 

Agree, but Biden didn’t need a decisive win. Trump did. Biden is up 7-9 points nationally. He just needs things to not change. Tonight did not change anything. 

Archived