Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

33 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I disagree. Biden can say again has denounced violence on all sides and he can quote Trumps appointed FBI Director again saying antifa isn’t an organization it’s an idea. He could even define it for America as anti-fascist and say, “we used to have presidents that considered themselves anti-fascist and then you came along” 

One of the lowest moments of Trumps presidency was in the aftermath of Charlottesville. I’d hammer him on this again and either piss off his base by getting him to denounce them and say he doesn’t want their votes or get him on record essentially admitting he does want the votes of white supremacists. Let him set himself on fire 3 weeks before the election 

I see where you're coming from but I don't think anyone can really corner Trump and get him to say something he doesn't want to say.  

1 hour ago, Florgon79 said:

I really don’t believe these so called undecideds. They just want some attention. Those 6 people knew exactly who they were going to vote for ahead of this debate. 

I completely agree with you, especially in regards to that CNN group. That 2nd guy who was "very open minded before the debate, but leaning Trump" knew damn well he was a Trump supporter no matter what happened. He just wanted some free donuts and coffee CNN was giving out and his 5 minutes of fame. 

2 hours ago, tshile said:

the bigots don’t realize making fun of a stutter outs them

give it another few weeks they’ll all catch on and recalculate how to try to hide their bigotry again. 

They don't have to hide it.  Their Guy Won.  That's proof that they're right.  Suck it, Libtards!

27 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I see where you're coming from but I don't think anyone can really corner Trump and get him to say something he doesn't want to say.  

I’m ok withthat.  If he doesn’t say it again, that’s a bigger win for Biden’s campaign than if he does say it. 

run that 24/7 in Florida and other swing states. 

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:
"Inshallah" tweet

He said, "When... in July?" in response to Trump saying "you'll get to see it." (His tax returns.)

The tweet says they confirmed the "inshallah" thing with Biden's campaign but that's ridiculous. He said July. Inshallah is not even relevant to the question, the answer, or the context. 

19 minutes ago, tshile said:

@Dan T.

that’s the video I can’t find the end of. It’s the next 15 seconds or so that are hilarious. That’s when he realized what he just said and starts to stammer and changed the subject. 

I was (not) surprised his fellow cnn people didn’t call him out on it 

They never do and thats when I had to stop watching CNN. I have been looking for this clip since you told us about it 

3 hours ago, purbeast said:

I turn 39 in November and I have never voted in my entire life. I have absolutely zero political affiliation as far as democrats and republicans go and I don’t even give a **** about the ideology of either party.

I registered to vote this year and pretty sure I registered an independent since I couldn’t give two ****s about what a democrat or republican is.

I cannot FATHOM how anyone, republican or democrat, could have watched that debate last night and saw how the sitting President of the United States acted and answered those questions, and been like “yep, that is my president and I want 4 more years of that guy.” He is just a complete man child clown, racist piece of **** bully.

Seriously, anyone I know personally who supports that clown is just going to be looked at completely different from here on out if I know they vote for him this year.

They are in a cult. Trump makes them feel good about their pathetic selves and their lives. They are blind to the fact that Trump is a fraud and in reality, his administration has hurt them more than helped them. I grew up in West Virginia. My parents still live there. Plenty of FB friends I grew up are in the Trump cult. I just avoid talking politics with them. Not worth it. If I see their pro Trump shift and it pisses me off; I'll post some anti-Trump shift my FB feed.

Archived