Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

10 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

SOTU is Feb. 5th. 

Pelosi's first mistake. She should have scheduled it for the day after this temporary stay of government execution ended. Trump wouldn't allow Government Shutdown II: This Time it's Personal if it interfered with his TV time. She should have scheduled it for Feb 16.

A 'state of the union'  that will in no way reflect the actual state of the union, will be 95% lies, and 100% propaganda, and will likely be heavily influenced if not outright written by his Russian friends.

The only thing that will do is legitimize this even further.

Seems to me to be the wrong way to handle an enemy of the very state he is sworn to lead.

~Bang

14 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Pelosi's first mistake. She should have scheduled it for the day after this temporary stay of government execution ended. Trump wouldn't allow Government Shutdown II: This Time it's Personal if it interfered with his TV time. She should have scheduled it for Feb 16.

I agree here. I would have made an offer for the day after a long term agreement was in place.

so far, all the intel folk testifying on the most imminent threats to nat'l security are (unsurprisingly) contradicting the standard trumpco pitches on no. korea, iran, isis, etc and "the emergency at the southern border" simply seems absent :ph34r:

i bet they're saving it for a dramatic cliffhanger ending

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

so far, all the intel folk (helpern, coates, wray, etc) testifying on the most imminent threats to nat'l security are (unsurprisingly) contradicting the standard trumpco pitches on no. korea, iran, isis, etc and "the emergency at the southern border" simply seems absent :ph34r:

i bet they're saving it for a dramatic cliffhanger ending

**** i forgot that was today! 

5 hours ago, Bang said:

A 'state of the union'  that will in no way reflect the actual state of the union, will be 95% lies, and 100% propaganda, and will likely be heavily influenced if not outright written by his Russian friends.

The only thing that will do is legitimize this even further.

Seems to me to be the wrong way to handle an enemy of the very state he is sworn to lead.

~Bang

We keep making the mistake of letting this guy get on tv knowing he's going to lie.  He's completely abused the necessity of hearing what the President has to say if they decide to say something.

5 hours ago, Burgold said:

An act of good faith this man didn't deserve.  Here's to hoping they get a bill in to stop shutdowns before that date, maybe that was part of her thinking.  Both sides want it, that's not a political issue at all in Congress right now based on members interviews in Sunday, Thank God.

i forgot to mention per the intel testimony---they even went into a fair amount of detail as to how climate change was a security threat :806:

but here's a different fun thing

so you know how donnie the lump has been broadcasting this wet dream fantasy of his lately of duct-taped women held captive in vans and being driven across the so. border (his detail-flairs vary from telling to telling)......but there's an add-on stream of babble he does some of the time about the "mexicans have special supercars that run circles around anything our border patrol has and it's a yuge problem" and he does the same thing with weird varying details about that, too....now also remember the shtick about the prayer rugs, becuase that's in play too here....

...so maybe you also heard the story in the news about how trumpets went scurrying to hhs/bp/ice to find out if anybody knew what he was talking about, and they weren't turning up much in the way of clues....

until someone pointed out that all these things...the rugs, the taped women i n vans, and the supercars, are all featured in the movie "sicario" :ols:

i haven't seen it, and i was surprised that no one here had seen it and noted these occurrences, but if all that holds up reporting -wise, wow

so the wondering is if someone was telling him about the movie and he thought it was real, or he just liked the nature of the themes for his purposes and started using them (lying) or maybe he actually saw the movie and thought it was a docudrama :806:

that's the president of the united states that's still enthusiastically supported by the large majority of the republican party

On 12/17/2018 at 11:43 AM, AsburySkinsFan said:

LoL....you are a sad and uninformed little man. Get out here with your false equivalence. Your logic is that of a first year college student who is striving to sound more informed than they really are.

”Oh two people from different sides ate angry, they must both be wrong.” I’m tired of liberals insusting on this pseudo-enlightened attitude when all they’re doing is legitimizing the actual idiots.

i get banned bc I copy and pasted comments from fox news which mirror comments here .... I didnt insult anyone, didnt break any rules. You would have to be intentionally obtuse to not realize the portions of my posts that were copy and paste from fox news comments sections.

Asbury pretends like he doesnt know im copying n pasting from fox news comments, calls me "sad and uninformed little man" and gets nothing bc he is internet buddies with Jumbo. Im out, enjoy the far left echo chamber this place has become.

Possibly be more receptive to opinions you dont agree with. Or not.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

...so maybe you also heard the story in the news about how trumpets went scurrying to hhs/bp/ice to find out if anybody knew what he was talking about, and they weren't turning up much in the way of clues....

until someone pointed out that all these things...the rugs, the taped women i n vans, and the supercars, are all featured in the movie "sicario" :ols:

i haven't seen it, and i was surprised that no one here had seen it and noted these occurrences, but if all that holds up reporting -wise, wow

Please, allow me....(with time stamp cause im freaky like that) 

^^^ per the pink, way to channel that inner lemming, amigo

like i said in the note i just sent you, that could have gone much better because you had one thing kind of right

but that spasm was so full of wrong and error that it could have been given form the wh briefing room podium

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Need to get em  to watch Independence Day . Then in 5 months he can hijack a F-15  and fly it to the edge of Earths atmosphere 

He'd declare a national emergency: "FORGET THE WALL!! WE NEED SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCE

Archived