Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

14 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

So who are these 37%, and how do we prevent them from reproducing?

They’re doing a good job of it themselves. Hence, the un-****able alt-right goobers who have turned their virginity into “white genocide” memes.

The future of the GOP is a sausage party of losers who can’t get laid and want to ruin the fun for everybody else. 

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Not even joking, Miller is the future of the GOP. It’s going to be him and Tucker Carlson duking it out in GOP primaries in 10 years. 

I think you are 100% correct.  I literally posted yesterday that Trump's heir apparent is Miller or Hannity.

22 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think you are 100% correct.  I literally posted yesterday that Trump's heir apparent is Miller or Hannity.

Miller has the personality of a caterpillar which gives me some pause but he’s a true believer in the racist cause of hardcore GOPers. They will double down with nutjobs like him and Jim Jordan post-Trump.

I’m not sure about Hannity. He’s a conservative bootlicker and I think he’s happy being a media jackass like Rush. I do think Tucker Carlson will try to move into politics at some point.

This is all sorts of ****ed up but considering the GOPs leader and his penchance for sexual assault, it's not surprising.

https://www.salon.com/2019/01/23/trump-administration-quietly-changes-definition-of-domestic-violence-and-sexual-assault/

Trump administration quietly changes definition of "domestic violence" and "sexual assault"

5 hours ago, Dan T. said:

You just described Stephen Miller.

Reminds me of Samantha Bee absolutely wrecking Stephen Miller after he had that Statue of Liberty argument with Jim Acosta: “You should be nice to Lady Liberty, she’s the only woman who will ever let you inside her.”

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Show of hands, how many people think that:  

1). The Taliban actually intends to keep that promise. 

2). The Taliban has the ability to keep that promise. 

3). And, I suppose it needs to be asked, how many think we should get out even though we all know that 1 and 2 are BS?  

20 hours ago, Burgold said:

Maybe. Do you think the hackers are taking days off in sympathy now that Trump has shut down all the watchdogs? Who knows how much damage is happening right now?

I am sure Trump, the GOP and the Russians are doing whatever they can to emsure the GOP has complete power again; after 2020.

All the dirt they did in 2018 will pale in comparison to what they will do in 2020.  They won't even hide their collusion with Russia this time.

Archived