Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

This mother****er would deny the existence of gravity 

we could start a thread on gravity--"a real thing or lefty fake-science to make $$ for other elitist lefties that are already rich" and give twa and peter a fresh setting

18 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

we could start a thread on gravity--"a real thing or lefty fake-science to make $$ for other elitist lefties that are already rich" and give twa and peter a fresh setting

In HS we'd go to McDonald's and just bull**** as friends. One brought up the topic of "Time" and asked if it was an invention. So, imagine a table of 16 year old dip****s from MoCo trying to sound smart.

13 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Imagine if this guy wasn't born into money/power/status? I'd actually feel bad for him.

He'd be a used car salesman and nobody would know his name. I'm not saying there is anything bad about used car salesmen, just that Donald Trump would most definitely be one. He'd probably be pretty good at it too. Might even have a nice commercial on local tv.

Unfortunately, that isn't the timeline we are stuck in. 

43 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

In HS we'd go to McDonald's and just bull**** as friends. One brought up the topic of "Time" and asked if it was an invention. So, imagine a table of 16 year old dip****s from MoCo trying to sound smart.

We did this in college.  But like, SUPER DUPER stoned. 

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

No kidding, someone i'm connected to on social media has argued with people about the existence of gravity.  I couldn't even begin to describe his thought process, though it involved a bunch of crap mocking others about "believing everything you're told."

Fun related fact, he used to be a member here.  I'm fairly certain one of you relieved him of his membership, to the detriment of us all :)

Archived