Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Interesting that NATO supports actions that could potentially lead to another arms race.  Though from what I have read, the treaty was outdated in view of new technologies. 

I think it’s kind of their duty to say that even if it isn’t true.  I remember similar statements about some controversal actions by Turkey the past few years.

Every single foreign policy move he has made has weakened us and strengthened our enemies.

Every single one.

so which is it, those left who defend him?

is your boy compromised, or just weak, stupid, and way overmatched?

wait wait,, let me guess.. this is all some of that awesome negotiation skill ya'll cream your pants over that only he knows.. which will result in sending all of our enemies into bankruptcy and make America great again

~Bang

6 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I fear two more years of this guy and his administration. Can't believe this!

I fear the Dems screwing up 2020 and having to live under a Trump administration that has zero motivation to try and win another election. Not that he is making any kind of good case right now for re-election, but to assume it can't get worse, much worse in a 2nd term......ugh.

Also, how would the GOP be reacting if Obama was behaving like this on foreign policy?  If the intelligence community was coming out and pretty much saying the guy in the White House is a danger to the country?

No offense to you Mike, (you just happened to bring it up)  but i do get tired of the "what would the GOP do if..."..   

we know what they'll do. and we know what they do when their own do worse. They are lockstep thralls, and no variation is allowed by their masters.

I get tired of i because it indicates a hope that they can do better. Asking this question is expecting them to be reflective and notice what is going on, and if there is one thing that is an absolute, they are unwilling to face reality, incapable of self reflection in order to re-assess positions,, and simply do not care whether they do or not.

In their mind we know that ever recognizing any of it is a sign of weakness that they cannot stand.

They would prefer to die happily wrong, laughing hysterically at how upset it made you that you couldn't get reason through their thick skulls even as it killed them.

This is why whenever i speak on these subjects anymore, it is with contempt and a mouthful of phlegm ready to spit into the eye of any of those MAGA hat wearing idiots.

There is no desire for reason, and thus, no longer any point in discussion. The only thing i ever have left to say to them is best served by using one of my fingers.

~Bang

Omg, Tiger with his back turned! Not giving an eff...send it everywhere...a half black man who is known on every continent doesn't ...

What? He's designing courses that will fail like everything else Trump has touched? 

C'mon, Eldrick. You actually graduated from Stanford. 

Archived