Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, Bang said:

Updating the January international "Let's get this world war going already" winning list

1. Run from ISIS

2. Run from the Taliban

3. Pay north Korea to not close any nuclear weapons programs while Russia offers Kim a nuclear power deal

4. Remove essential military protection from Europe

5. Lift sanctions on russian crime lords

6. Mexico still telling us no on any wall money, GOP continues attempt to extort Americans.

7. Shipping plutonium to a state and not telling them about it.

I love the smell of victory in the morning.

**** you, GOP. 

~Bang

8. 5000 Troops to Venezuela because............oil.

10 hours ago, Larry said:

Wasn't aware that jokes needed "facts".

Absolutely.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because said chicken, a type of domesticated fowl and subspecies of the red junglefowl with a total population of more than 19 billion, wanted to get to the other side.

See? Now everyone can enjoy it.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Bookmark this when someone here accuses the Dems of playing identity politics. It's a good history lesson for the poor MAGA morons and even those who pretend here they didn't vote for little Toadie.

It's about 20 tweets long..but a hell of a read.

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/status/1091137187423420417?s=20

I have in fact had to explain all this to republicans before, although in a much less detailed manor. Good read.

The usual response? "You lost. Get over it. Emails. MAGA."

Yes "The Party of Lincoln" meme is old & tired.  They are now the party of Trumpism because that is the dominating force that pushes legislation and opinion in the GOP.  It is no longer Lincoln, Goldwater, Nixon, or hell even Reagan in a lot of ways.  Those are just names that constantly get thrown out there with empty thought and pure laziness. 

Come to think of it, it almost perfectly exemplifies "how things used to be" element of the GOP.   The Dems never seem to have a problem embracing when they shift as a party or take on new policies/ideals, where as the GOP is under a constant scam campaign to tell people they are a bunch of Abraham Lincolns with smart phones because...."Back in myyyyy day"  But the funny thing is most of their "traditional" policies only have to do with social issues. They want to roll back to when society was less equal in opportunity, but also privatize everything and deregulate everything on the business side.

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Yes "The Party of Lincoln" meme is old & tired.  They are now the party of Trumpism because that is the dominating force that pushes legislation and opinion in the GOP.  It is no longer Lincoln, Goldwater, Nixon, or hell even Reagan in a lot of ways.  Those are just names that constantly get thrown out there with empty thought and pure laziness. 

Or that constantly get thrown out there as a smokescreen for shame.

4 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

"Back in myyyyy day"  But the funny thing is most of their "traditional" policies only have to do with social issues. They want to roll back to when society was less equal in opportunity, but also privatize everything and deregulate everything on the business side.

That is the GOP's platform, which is why they support Trump even if they may dislike him in private. literally, the only thing they have. 

Most of Trump's "accomplishments" are at the core basic Know Nothing/Neo-Con ideas reflected in the present day. 

Think the government has over-reached? Cut ALL government programs.

Think taxes are high? Eliminate them to "starve the beast'. 

Some Middle East country interrupt oil? Invade em'.

Hard times or natural disasters for fellow Americans? Read em' a bible quote. 

Bat stool crazy gunmen kill crowds of innocent bystanders? Thoughts and prayers.

White supremacists take over national lands? Support em'. 

KKK marches on a college town? They're fine people.

Global warming? Nawww, my check from Exxon says there is no such thing.  

It's a stripped down-slicked down-dumbed down version of conservatism which Trump has harnessed, but it was years in the making. He didn't create it. Con Artist TV preachers, Rush Limbaugh, FOX News, Strom Thurmond, impure corn liquor, Ayn Rand,  suburban isolation, off-shoring, union busting, and generations of inbreeding made it. He found it and weaponized it.

When Newt became Speaker of the House the party sold it's soul and it's intellectual cred to the devil in exchange for election mojo and a unified message. That's what enabled the likes of Trump. 

I used to vote for the occasional Republican and hold my head up high. Now I can't think of one on the National level I'd even shake hands with (unless I counted my fingers afterward) and it's a dammed shame. 

Archived